VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
only problem I have with the game is dream sequences I rather have in later updates lewd scenes than dream sequences
Dev can have 4-5 updates to set the story and characters and then start with lewd scenes...but dream sequences are ....meh..just a way to appease the masses I guess.
But that being said...the game has a lot of potential...it would be a real damn shame if dev quitted making this game.
Wish the best to dev and hope he keeps on developing this story.
Me too

I was in touch with him since Day 1 was released here
He's a nice guy with a great potential
the sex scene with Emma in MC's dreams
I think it's for all those fappers out here
but it still feels too early for it
I too felt it was generating good interest for a new project, but IDK. Different people have different expectations.
IMO Dream sequences ruin future sex scenes, the anticipation of seeing the character naked, how they will behave during sex, etc is no longer a mystery.

Emma shouldn’t have fucked the MC, if it’s a dream sequence see above. Sex doesn’t have to happen every update and it can wait to happen. Look at other well supported games which still have no sex in them (Summers Gone to name one), the focus should be story first, get the plot and characters established, then move onto the fucking.

This has a lot of potential, the renders look good, set up is interesting, and the sex scenes could easily be removed and used later. Whatever the developer decides to do I hope he doesn’t squander the interest this game has garnered.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
IMO Dream sequences ruin future sex scenes, the anticipation of seeing the character naked, how they will behave during sex, etc is no longer a mystery.

Emma should’ve fucked the MC, if it’s a dream sequence see above. Sex doesn’t have to happen every update and it can wait to happen. Look at other well supported games which still have no sex in them (Summers Gone to name one), the focus should be story first, get the plot and characters established, then move onto the fucking.

This has a lot of potential, the renders look good, set up is interesting, and the sex scenes could easily be removed and used later. Whatever the developer decides to do I hope he doesn’t squander the interest this game has garnered.
preach it brotha!
110% agree

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Knowing that was a dream is enough for me. So far it's Kathy and Alexis, the rest are just background noise..

Reactions: scalvi
Mar 7, 2021
Hopefully he keeps working on the game. The direction the game is going to has really great potential. Not a harem fan myself so it's nice to see a game where women actually get jealous when you mingle with other women. Just need to tone down the dream sex sequences. There's no need to have a sex scene every update, better to spend the time animating the sex scenes towards storytelling and progression of the story. Sometimes sex scenes are better when they're just a bonus. If people can't hold on to their pants then they should try a different VN, it's not like sex driven VNs are scarce.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Humm after this update emma is kinda giving me crazy chick vibes. Also no matter what path you try to take you bang her even if you show no interest. forced to stick your dick in crazy.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well that's a shame, I just recently tried this one it and thought it was quite nice, had potential.
Sadly far too many games gets abandoned before they really even gets to start.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well this sucks. The game seemed like it could be pretty good. I hope the reaction to the bad translation and the people wanting a harem didn't scare the dev away.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well this sucks. The game seemed like it could be pretty good. I hope the reaction to the bad translation and the people wanting a harem didn't scare the dev away.
I guess we'll never know. It had a lot of potential but the dev didn't stick long enough for us to see any of that potential realized. Ah well, another for the abandoned pile.

giphy.gif

Jun 11, 2020
Well that's a shame, I just recently tried this one it and thought it was quite nice, had potential.
Sadly far too many games gets abandoned before they really even gets to start.
I think it had a lot of potential. I has a sad that dev pulled it. I pushed back on that decision pretty hard.

Probably could provide additional context, but that'd be shitting the bed.

We got a good translation courtesy of people like ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ bigpenis696969 and myself. The non-harem aspect of the game was a plus for me. I thought there was a pretty good amount of interest in the project considering the rollout timeline. I mean, it was out for a couple of weeks max, and we improved it a lot during that time, but it wasn't my decision.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Judging by the comments, it sounds like this game is dead.
It's not a bad game, but I can understand why a dev wouldn't want to continue committing potentially years on this project.

The plot just seems abit dull in my opinion.

Reactions: andyarmageddon
Jun 11, 2020
The plot just seems abit dull in my opinion.
I get you there. That was one of my thoughts on the game. It felt kinda samey without a major hook to lure the player in.

I mean, that's not a deal-sealer, there are a lot of games out there that play similarly to others in terms of story, etc. It sure helps though.

Last edited:
Reactions: theneedle
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes