VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 14, 2020
Hey! Corrections are finally finished. I think something like 50% of the text was corrected or rewritten. I welcome you to check it and post your feedback. Hope you will like it as much as I do now.
Beside, I would like to thank andyarmageddon ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ bigpenis696969 for their proofread and corrections and scalvi for beta testing
:)

You can download it from 1st page or if you had downloaded it before you can just change day1.rpy file in the game folder

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like that I can choose a path with the girl I liked and develop a relationship with her!
I like the interesting communication between the characters, their jokes and the interesting reactions of the characters to this communication!
I like the name of the MC mailbox!

D

Deleted member 3194223

That was fun, a bit short but otherwise interesting. Would have preferred to not have the game end with the long drawn out scene with the blonde we don't know anything about (besides being the protagonists "best mate"). I didn't play this before the language was improved so I don't know how bad it was but this was good just short.

Dec 14, 2020
Hey! Glad that you liked it. Yeah, it's a little bit short because it was meant to be released together with Day 2. Now Day 2 is under correction and will be released in the next week. It has 30% more renders

Reactions: travin213

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Hey! Corrections are finally finished. I think something like 50% of the text was corrected or rewritten. I welcome you to check it and post your feedback. Hope you will like it as much as I do now.
Beside, I would like to thank andyarmageddon ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ bigpenis696969 for their proofread and corrections and scalvi for beta testing
:)

You can download it from 1st page or if you had downloaded it before you can just change day1.rpy file in the game folder
Excellent! This made all the difference in the world.

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
btw it's out for high tiers

It's way past midnight here, but I have decided to not go to bed until I upload new update. We worked all day with the proofreader and beta tester to deliver Day 2 for you!
For now it is available for tier $15+ patrons .
On Friday night it will be available for tier $10 patrons and April 7th for $5 tier patrons.
Enjoy!

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Why can´t I down load this mod????

:sick::sick::sick:o_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::WutFace::WutFace:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
At first the size of first day was 2 gb :) I decided that it was too much and lowered animation quality.
Sir.Snake

Just asking, do you use *.png for the images? If yes you could use a different and way more efficent file format like *.jpg or *.webp for your pictures ... lossless quality is the same as png and even with 90% quality jpg/webp the quality of your pictures would not really suffer (only with zoom you can see a difference) ... but most important is the file size ... you could shrink the size for each picture down to a quarter of the png size or even less ... with tuning for quality settings for jpg/webp (90-100%) you can find a level of quality which you would be ok with and save a lot of space ... it helps you with uploading the game and it help us with downloading it ;)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.92 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.89 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 242 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 207 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
Sir.Snake

Just asking, do you use *.png for the images? If yes you could use a different and way more efficent file format like *.jpg or *.webp for your pictures ... lossless quality is the same as png and even with 90% quality jpg/webp the quality of your pictures would not really suffer (only with zoom you can see a difference) ... but most important is the file size ... you could shrink the size for each picture down to a quarter of the png size or even less ... with tuning for quality settings for jpg/webp (90-100%) you can find a level of quality which you would be ok with and save a lot of space ... it helps you with uploading the game and it help us with downloading it ;)
jpg is lossy format it is not lossless.
And if i could add 10% quality to my renders but make them twice more in their size i would do it without hesitation.
there are usually compressed version on f95 if thats what are you looking for

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
jpg is lossy format it is not lossless.
And if i could add 10% quality to my renders but make them twice more in their size i would do it without hesitation.
there are usually compressed version on f95 if thats what are you looking for
I see, you are one of those guys ... ;P

WebP and JPG is most known for its small file sizes when used on lossy images. However, it’s also available in a lossless variants that takes advantage of more modern image encoding and compression techniques.
Lossy is just a standart setting in most graphic software - it´s on 90% - if you set it to 100%, only a professional with graphic tuned equiment could find a difference ... if any.

FYI

You are welcome ... whatever, you do you ... I´m out

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Quite good so far. I can clearly see that the dev has grabbed someone to proofread and edit their texts to be make the English more smooth. Aside from that, my favorite girls so far are Isabella and the neighbor chick. I have been avoiding getting close with the others because these two girls are sexy as hell. Good luck to the dev, thank you for making this game.

Reactions: andyarmageddon

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of Trends of Love [Day 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di Trends of Love [Day 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

happy Easter

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes