VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I see you like virgins. Or rather, you only like virgins.

Personally, I don't see a problem with a girl having a life before meeting the MC, who, in fact, I also prefer that he have some kind of pre-game sex life.

But I guess everyone has their own tastes.
I don't know, I like the feeling of being a trailblazer, a thrill of anticipation of the unknown. A kind of intimate mystery. Not when it's like taking a shit for both - we just have to remember to wipe and wash our hands.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know, I like the feeling of being a trailblazer, a thrill of anticipation of the unknown. A kind of intimate mystery. Not when it's like taking a shit for both - we just have to remember to wipe and wash our hands.
If that's what you like, by me perfect. I don't share your tastes (although I certainly also like that there are virgin girls, the variety is always nice, and the virgins also deserve my attention)

In any case, I think the forum has quite a few games with virgin girls (and virgin MCs unfortunately), so if this one doesn't, you will surely find others that may interest you. (y)

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
" young guy who graduated from university several years ago "

sorry to tell you this but if you graduated from university several years ago you're not that young anymore :ROFLMAO:
I'm getting so old that everyone is a young person, now. :LOL:

I meet beautiful women these days and they could be my daughter's age if I had a daughter.

Reactions: hisstoryman
Dec 14, 2020
This more than likely would be killer for me. I for one want to keep them all, with at least having an optional harem route. That way those that want a harem route can go for that and those that are interested in just one girl can pursue that route instead.
You will be able to fuck them all but you won't be able to keep romantic relationship with all of them up to the end. I want the player to make choices and feel the consequences. Beside it would be some really crazy story if I will let MC to have a real romance with so many girls in one workspace. it will become just fapgame. but I want to make a sex novel :)

Reactions: hisstoryman

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The renders and models look really good but a game with so many girls without the harem tag doesn't interest me.

Well hoping for a gallery mod.
pretty much where im at. i kinda want to give this game a try but apparently Harem isnt planned so i think ima pass on this.
looks like it'd be a nice game and renders look great. but dont want to start a game where i'll eventually have to be stuck with just one LI.:cry:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
pretty much where im at. i kinda want to give this game a try but apparently Harem isnt planned so i think ima pass on this.
looks like it'd be a nice game and renders look great. but dont want to start a game where i'll eventually have to be stuck with just one LI.:cry:
The best and highest rated games on this site do it like this: they let the MC date and sleep with all girls in the first part of the game. Then, as relationships become more serious, MC has to pick. It's more realistic and if a game is good, I like playing it more than once to see the different routes.
I like harem games too but I certainly wouldn't appreciate them anymore if all were like that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You will be able to fuck them all but you won't be able to keep romantic relationship with all of them up to the end. I want the player to make choices and feel the consequences. Beside it would be some really crazy story if I will let MC to have a real romance with so many girls in one workspace. it will become just fapgame. but I want to make a sex novel :)
It's possible that I will try it, but the moment I like two or more LIs (which I suppose will be as soon as they appear), I will surely abandon it. I will not choose between several girls.

On the other hand, if by chance I find that I'm only interested in one LI (or in a pair that share an ending if there are any), the fact of being able to fuck all of them before choosing is irrelevant, in fact I much prefer that the MC only have relationships with the girls with whom I will have the end, ignoring what is possible to the rest. I don't want the MC to fuck a girl he's not going to be in a relationship with at the end of the game. It may be very strange, but everyone has their tastes.

I have to say that I haven't finished any of these kind of games (where you have to choose between several LIs) for now. To this day I only follow one game like this, and it's thanks to the fact that of all the LIs I only have interest in one, while I don't care about the rest.

I think like you, I prefer not to have the obligation to choose.

Reactions: Look-see

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The best and highest rated games on this site do it like this: they let the MC date and sleep with all girls in the first part of the game. Then, as relationships become more serious, MC has to pick. It's more realistic and if a game is good, I like playing it more than once to see the different routes.
I like harem games too but I certainly wouldn't appreciate them anymore if all were like that.
This may be why I have most of them on my ignore list...

Reactions: HansDampf788

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'll give plenty of non harem games a chance but thats usually because i dont know they're non harem games till much later. by that time im already invested that id want to play a bit more. but most end up getting abandoned. even then when i play those games i dont replay them to see different endings :LOL:

in this case i already know its a non harem game so ima avoid it as to not get invested.

dont get me wrong different strokes for different folks. but yeah its just not what im looking for.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
This may be why I have most of them on my ignore list...
i'll give plenty of non harem games a chance but thats usually because i dont know they're non harem games till much later. by that time im already invested that id want to play a bit more. but most end up getting abandoned. even then when i play those games i dont replay them to see different endings :LOL:

in this case i already know its a non harem game so ima avoid it as to not get invested.

dont get me wrong different strokes for different folks. but yeah its just not what im looking for.
I do understand, I've given up on a very popular game myself (Melody) because it made me pick. But in that case I simply didn't consider that game good enough to deserve multiple playthroughs.

The way I see it, between playing a harem game twice and playing different routes for the same non-harem game, the first option has the disadvantage of repetition. We're wired by nature to prefer new and different experiences.

Why I do really dislike is when a game doesn't warn you in advance that picking an event with a girl will make you not able to attend one with another girl. That's ugly and has caused me to delete those games.

But indeed: different strokes for different folks :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Why I do really dislike is when a game doesn't warn you in advance that picking an event with a girl will make you not able to attend one with another girl. That's ugly and has caused me to delete those games.
yup this annoys me also. along with in order to progress one girls story you have to be with another girl that you may not like. or in general where one characters story is tied to making choices you would not make otherwise.

but yeah it gets annoyin finding out you missed content and realizing you did by either checking the comments, or if your lucky and the game has a gallery you'll notice it there when the scene is locked.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Personally, either I leave them before I have to choose (if I know I have to choose) or I do it when I have to choose. I never finish them (as I say, for now I have only found one that I'm playing after having to choose, and it's still in development).

I do understand, I've given up on a very popular game myself (Melody) because it made me pick. But in that case I simply didn't consider that game good enough to deserve multiple playthroughs.

The way I see it, between playing a harem game twice and playing different routes for the same non-harem game, the first option has the disadvantage of repetition. We're wired by nature to prefer new and different experiences.

But indeed: different strokes for different folks :)
Personally I NEVER see multiple endings. I only see one, it's my ending and it's the one I want, I don't want to see more, I want to stay with the ending I've chosen. For this reason, if I am interested in several LIs and there is no harem ending, I prefer to find another game and abandon the first one. If I cannot have an ending with all the LIs that interest me, I prefer not to see any.

Dec 14, 2020
A lot of discussion about harem going on) for now I see it this way. You will have relationship points with each girl. Most of the checks will be connected with this point. You gain or lose them based on your actions BUT usually when you get points with one girl you lose with another. The logic is simple - if you flirt with one girl in front of other most of the time she won't appreciate this (depending on her character and context). I made excel file when I check how many points players can get with each girl and based on it I make conditions))
I try to make these conditions to be not hard to be met. So you can fuck all of them and get most (but not all) of the scenes if you choose optimal actions most of the time. I don't want it to be too hard.
I want 90% of sex content to be available to everybody on their first playthrough.
But at some point of the game (in the second half or even near the end) there will be an option to have a closer relationship with a girl, but for it you will need to sacrifice a relationship with another one (I think they will be paired - if you choose one you loose another.).
But it is only planned I'm not sure how exactly it will be implemented.

Dec 14, 2020
As for me when I play VN with many girls I don't want to fuck them all. I usually want one, maybe two, rarely three of them who I really interested in. I don't mind fucking others (though sometimes they scary as hell and I try to skip scenes with them) but the only thing that keeps me playing is those few favourite girls.
For example Being a DIK. I really like Josy and Bella. And teacher, I don't remember her name. All others are ok. But I play for Josy and Bella. And if it will be needed to chose between, for example Josy or Sage - ha its easy.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
A lot of discussion about harem going on) for now I see it this way. You will have relationship points with each girl. Most of the checks will be connected with this point. You gain or lose them based on your actions BUT usually when you get points with one girl you lose with another. The logic is simple - if you flirt with one girl in front of other most of the time she won't appreciate this (depending on her character and context). I made excel file when I check how many points players can get with each girl and based on it I make conditions))
I try to make these conditions to be not hard to be met. So you can fuck all of them and get most (but not all) of the scenes if you choose optimal actions most of the time. I don't want it to be too hard.
I want 90% of sex content to be available to everybody on their first playthrough.
But at some point of the game (in the second half or even near the end) there will be an option to have a closer relationship with a girl, but for it you will need to sacrifice a relationship with another one (I think they will be paired - if you choose one you loose another.).
But it is only planned I'm not sure how exactly it will be implemented.
Thanks for the explanation.

I guess I'll find another game. It's possible that I will try this one, but I can't be sure (my interest is pretty low right now), the game system doesn't convince me.

In any case, good luck with the game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The best and highest rated games on this site do it like this: they let the MC date and sleep with all girls in the first part of the game. Then, as relationships become more serious, MC has to pick.
The thing with the ratings is that most ratings are shit, I mean check some threads and you see a ton of "the game has good renders 5stars" review types so they are worthless. And even if the reviews are actually good written reviews everyone likes what he/she likes. For me, the game could be the commercially most successful and highest-rated game on this site if it doesn't have the tags/kinks that I like I don't play it.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
The thing with the ratings is that most ratings are shit, I mean check some threads and you see a ton of "the game has good renders 5stars" review types so they are worthless. And even if the reviews are actually good written reviews everyone likes what he/she likes. For me, the game could be the commercially most successful and highest-rated game on this site if it doesn't have the tags/kinks that I like I don't play it.
You're not wrong, ofc. But I mentioned that because I like a lot some of the games with high ratings (BaDIK, BaRS, WtHI, etc) and it makes sense for the dev to use some of the stuff from them if he wants a good chance of having success.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes