VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that U can play the role of an MC with a career of his own rather than another just turned 18 y/o virgin, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

I just hope OPTIONAL HAREM is planned because I just got to have all of these chicks to myself.

EDIT: It suffers from bad grammar, the English is a bit stiff, but readable.
From Overview:
...but the trust of others you will have to earn.
Yoda: "FUCK 'Em All, you must!" :D

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Nice renders , story too early to tell but looks like same as many others here .
Lot of girls no harem tag not even as an optional ending that's a big thing for me . The problem with that is you will miss scenes, either watch this or that and there is 8 of them . So you have to reply it 8 times to get all the scenes ,I don't know who will do that .developing 8 routes content will split big time .

Reactions: mofonistik

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The problem with that is you will miss scenes, either watch this or that and there is 8 of them .
My problem, as with most romance games, is that I don't want to condemn the girls left out of my love to loneliness and misery. Because it's obvious that I am their perfect, true love, but I can't choose them all. Which, by the way, is very absurd, especially when the MC is an almighty hero who saves the world. He has a high charisma and diplomacy skill, so high that he can convince the main villain to kill himself. But he can't convince the girls to talk with each other and form a harem. Damn.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've downloaded cause of black lady and I haven't met her in the game :( Anyway, seems like run-of-the-mill game atm, but hopefully it'll be getting better with each update. Dialogues are somewhat stiff imo, and English needs some polishing.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Are any of the girls a virgin? If not, I don't understand why I have to bust my ass for the attention of a deflowered, non-virgin whore, I'd rather just give up on them, find myself a virgin and make it a 9th route.
This post makes me wish I could give a 'Haha', and a 'Wow', and a 'Jizzface' emoticon all at once.

But you'll have to settle for the 'Haha'.

Reactions: verzauberung

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
We know that's you, Isabel. You can take off the blond wig :ROFLMAO:

The girls look very good, I'm downloading right now.
OK, it will never be a true catch'em-all harem game, but as others have suggested with 8 LIs I believe it would be wiser to let players pursue several girls in the same playthrough.
Also, so many girls and story choices for a guy who's just starting seems excessive.

I would suggest reconsidering it now, when it's not too late.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
About black girl im really sorry that i confused you)) she is in game but MC will meet her on day 2. At first i planned that the first release will contain the whole week. But it took me 4 month to make two days so i decided that this will be ok for first release)) and i went further and divided them into two. first day was meant to be free and second for patreons. So you see images from second day too

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i haven't played yet im gonna wait for the rerelease but the models look good and the story sounds interesting with the different characters to pursue so please dont change it to yet another catch them all harem and stick with choosing a LI, harems take away alot of emotional investment in characters if you know your gonna get them all anyway

Dec 14, 2020
We know that's you, Isabel. You can take of the blond wig :ROFLMAO:

The girls look very good, I'm downloading right now.
OK, it will never be a true catch'em-all harem game, but as others have suggested with 8 LIs I believe it would be wiser to let players pursue several girls in the same playthrough.
Also, so many girls and story choices for a guy who's just starting seems excessive.

I would suggest reconsidering it now, when it's not too late.
heh when i planned the game i didnt think from this point of view. my plan was to make different girls so that all of you would be able to find the right one.
thats why there are girls with different character, age and even skin)
but i understand what you are talking about. Story will develop slowly with so many of them. I will think about it

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
heh when i planned the game i didnt think from this point of view. my plan was to make different girls so that all of you would be able to find the right one.
thats why there are girls with different character, age and even skin)
but i understand what you are talking about. Story will develop slowly with so many of them. I will think about it
It will develop slowly and you will have to play with too many different options, variables, etc.

The same applies to having many game choices. I read in the OP there are 21 choice-driven situations. That's A LOT for a short first release. Now you are just starting off and are full of energy and ideas, but imagine in 9 months time.
It will be exhausting, and remember that not everyone has the support of big devs. PhillyGames for example made very little money with Depraved Awakening, but he completed it, gained lots of experience and moved on to something better.

Anyway, good look with whatever you decide. I'll be following closely :)(y)

Oh I forgot: redheads and black girls! :love: :love: :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There planned to be different endings. But I don't plan to split the game too early. The player will be able to have a romance with each girl, but it will be difficult and at some point he will need to choose between them (not to choose only one, but as I see it now there will be pairs of girls whose romance line will be in conflict)
In short: you will be able to fuck them all
I have to say that I am quite a weird person in terms of my preferences regarding how to play.

Indicate first that I never see more than one ending, I don't like it.

Therefore, in games that aren't harem, I would only have to be interested in one LI (or several that have a joint ending) which would be the one that would see the ending. Also, I prefer to avoid all sex scenes (or with sexual content) of all LIs other than the chosen ones, I don't want them to have a relationship that exceeds friendship.

In case I'm interested in several LIs that don't share an ending, then I won't choose and I will prefer to look for another game.

In any case, thanks for the reply and good luck with the game.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Not only a wish to see her naked would motivate you but also a desire to get to know her better, her fears, dreams, achievements.
Based on the name of the game and the description available on Patreon, I really hope there will be a lot of good romance, considering that it does not have the tag. Stories focused on romance deserve more attention.

I'm definitely in.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There planned to be different endings. But I don't plan to split the game too early. The player will be able to have a romance with each girl, but it will be difficult and at some point he will need to choose between them (not to choose only one, but as I see it now there will be pairs of girls whose romance line will be in conflict)
In short: you will be able to fuck them all
This more than likely would be killer for me. I for one want to keep them all, with at least having an optional harem route. That way those that want a harem route can go for that and those that are interested in just one girl can pursue that route instead.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Shaming women for their sexual choices and sexual past is a good way to stay single, forever. :)
I'd rather finish Skyrim 100% with 1500 mods, turn all the settlements in Fallout 4 into megalopolises, play TESO and SWTOR, and then hire a surrogate mother and do IVF than poke my dick in a woman someone has been in before me. Not everything in this life revolves around sex and sex is not the only pleasure. Either find for myself a virgin or die a virgin - is my motto.

So yes, I'm not interested in having an affair with a non-virgin especially in games. There are enough virgins in the world to pay attention to deflowered by someone other than me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are any of the girls a virgin? If not, I don't understand why I have to bust my ass for the attention of a deflowered, non-virgin whore, I'd rather just give up on them, find myself a virgin and make it a 9th route.
I see you like virgins. Or rather, you only like virgins.

Personally, I don't see a problem with a girl having a life before meeting the MC, who, in fact, I also prefer that he have some kind of pre-game sex life.

But I guess everyone has their own tastes.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I know a lot of people see these models and think they are all gorgeous. But to me they just seem bland. I prefer the LIs with blemishes, varying body types, features that give them more character. Otherwise they are generic in their presentation. Sure there is variety in skin color, hair color, etc... But that isn't the variety that makes the models memorable or attractive to me. Just my 2 cents.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Either find for myself a virgin or die a virgin - is my motto.
Your obsession with the former may guarantee the latter.

It's your life.

But if you want to have a fulfilling romantic and sexual relationship, absolutely ZERO women are turned on by men who treat women like they were treated 100 years ago. No panties are getting wet by a guy ranting about virginity and deflowering. The last thing a virgin (who is already intimidated about losing their virginity) is looking for is a judgmental guy to take their first experience.

I sincerely suggest you read Zan Perrion's "The Alabaster Girl" and evolve your point of view when it comes to women, sex and relationships. If you need help getting a copy, start a conversation with me (private message).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'd rather finish Skyrim 100% with 1500 mods, turn all the settlements in Fallout 4 into megalopolises, play TESO and SWTOR, and then hire a surrogate mother and do IVF than poke my dick in a woman someone has been in before me. Not everything in this life revolves around sex and sex is not the only pleasure. Either find for myself a virgin or die a virgin - is my motto.

So yes, I'm not interested in having an affair with a non-virgin especially in games. There are enough virgins in the world to pay attention to deflowered by someone other than me.
1500 mods... You may be a virgin, but it sure is not due to lack of free time.

Personally, I don't keep track of how many women I have had sex with. Except for my first girlfriend, I don't think any other was a virgin.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes