VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess there will be 8 endings, one with each LI. Too many endings, unless one LI interests me extraordinarily more than the others (or if all less one don't interest me at all) I guess I won't finish the game (like almost all games with multiple LIs and no harem tag).

I think I'm not going to try it. In any case, thanks and good luck to the developer.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Seems pretty decent so far, but like others have mentioned, the translation could use some work. It's still readable and understandable, but it is rough and takes away from the story you're trying to tell.

But overall, it's a good start. I'll keep an eye to see how it goes, best of luck! ;)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
tags=nothing
it's almost a GB and it has compressed so at least that's something, so...
size=something
It still needs a lot of work on the tags.
Artwork looks decent enough so at least that's something, so...
artwork=something
Have not played it yet, so I hope the story does not disappoint, or
story=nothing....TBC(To Be Continued)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What concerns me is that the Overview clearly implies that there are 8 possible LIs for the MC, none of whom is interested in a harem or even a polyamorous situation. So, it looks like the developer wants us to play 8 different paths to get all available content. But how the hell is the developer going to fit 8 different paths into each release? That would seem impossible. So are there going to be releases which feature only a couple of the LIs, while the others await future releases? I can imagine such an arrangement causing a lot of negative reaction.

[There can be only one! Maybe we can have the girls duel it out with sabers!]

Good luck, I'll give it a shot. But this would have to be one of the greatest games ever for me to play 8 separate routes.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
tags=nothing
it's almost a GB and it has compressed so at least that's something, so...
size=something
It still needs a lot of work on the tags.
Artwork looks decent enough so at least that's something, so...
artwork=something
Have not played it yet, so I hope the story does not disappoint, or
story=nothing....TBC(To Be Continued)
Soo, why do you rate a game you have not even played yet?

Dec 14, 2020
Hey guys! thanks for the feedback)
So as i though English is the most problematic area. You wont believe but i even hired freelance translator to do this job. It seems that only way to make it properly will be to work with native speaker.
If anyone want to help me with translation pm me pls ill be in your debt.

Reactions: VOYEUR
Dec 14, 2020
I have decided to delay the release until I have solved this problem. Unfortunately I can't remove the first day from here, but I have removed the links for the second day for Patreon.
I will keep you informed. I hope it can be done as soon as possible

Dec 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess there will be 8 endings, one with each LI. Too many endings, unless one LI interests me extraordinarily more than the others (or if all less one don't interest me at all) I guess I won't finish the game (like almost all games with multiple LIs and no harem tag).

I think I'm not going to try it. In any case, thanks and good luck to the developer.
There planned to be different endings. But I don't plan to split the game too early. The player will be able to have a romance with each girl, but it will be difficult and at some point he will need to choose between them (not to choose only one, but as I see it now there will be pairs of girls whose romance line will be in conflict)
In short: you will be able to fuck them all

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There planned to be different endings. But I don't plan to split the game too early. The player will be able to have a romance with each girl, but it will be difficult and at some point he will need to choose between them (not to choose only one, but as I see it now there will be pairs of girls whose romance line will be in conflict)
In short: you will be able to fuck them all
So with all of my favorite tags missing there is no reason for me to play.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes