VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
P title image.jpg

Overview:
In my novel you become a young guy who graduated from university several years ago. At the beginning of the game you receive a job offer from an investment fund in another city. The offer is pretty tempting and far more generous than a young graduate with little work experience could expect. Such a proposal should cause some concern, but people tend to believe what they want to believe, do not they?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-03
Release Date: 2021-04-03
Developer: SirSnake - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Day 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(untested): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH MOD* - Italian
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1-ndenoise.jpg 2-ndenoise.jpg 3-ndenoise.jpg 4-ndenoise.jpg 5-ndenoise.jpg 6-ndenoise.jpg 7-ndenoise.jpg 8-ndenoise.jpg

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Interchange financier and lawyer and this game overview reminds me a little bit of the Tom Cruise movie "The Firm." Obviously going to work for dodgy company filled with hot chicks is way better than one with Gene Hackman and Hal Holbrook though :KEK:

Good luck with the game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Renders look very good. To nitpick, when one winks (preview n° 3) the face is slightly contorted with lower eyebrow. It's done a bit better in banner n° 1

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The game seems pretty interesting for a first release and the renders look pretty nice. The characters all seem pretty interesting but Emma is probably my favorite so far. The english needs some work though I can understand what they are saying but it's pretty rough I've read worse though.

I would really suggest the dev looks into converting his renders from PNG to WEBP format 990 MB for a first release is crazy and the game size will become insane eventually.

Reactions: Tumai

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Trends of Love [Day 1] SirSnake

Original Size Win/Linux: 990 MB
Original Size Mac: 955 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 189 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 155 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes