VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Off to a great start girls are really hot looking forward to seeing were this goes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You're not wrong, ofc. But I mentioned that because I like a lot some of the games with high ratings (BaDIK, BaRS, WtHI, etc) and it makes sense for the dev to use some of the stuff from them if he wants a good chance of having success.
I think I'm ignoring the three games you have named.

You have to develop the game as you want it to be. Possibly as you are developing it I didn' play it, but surely others will like it. There are more games in the forum for those of us who aren't interested in this one.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You're not wrong, ofc. But I mentioned that because I like a lot some of the games with high ratings (BaDIK, BaRS, WtHI, etc) and it makes sense for the dev to use some of the stuff from them if he wants a good chance of having success.
Of the three games you mentioned I only played WtHI but only until it was confirmed not to be a harem. For the other two games, I only downloaded them because they have gallery mods and that is what I do with most games that have multiple LI but aren't harem games.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you prefer harem games, then probably yes, it would not be your cup of tea. I want to make something more like a romance story where the player can choose the right kind of girl for him.
Can you tell us future fetishes, will the story be only centered on the mc and the girls or will there be other male npcs...
I like the game a lot but I'm not interested in the second... if you can tell me that much it will be nice.
The update was nice, good luck :)

Dec 14, 2020
Can you tell us future fetishes, will the story be only centered on the mc and the girls or will there be other male npcs...
I like the game a lot but I'm not interested in the second... if you can tell me that much it will be nice.
The update was nice, good luck :)
Thank you)

Sure, I can share my plans with you. The story will be centered on MC. But of course, there will be other male npc. At least 3 of them.
I know what's next question will be: NTR or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you)

Sure, I can share my plans with you. The story will be centered on MC. But of course, there will be other male npc. At least 3 of them.
I know what's next question will be: NTR or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for telling me, will add this later to my list then :)
(The only thing that did keep me from adding this game was that, glad to see you ruled that out ;) )

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I like that there's no text overlay obscuring the image, but I don't understand some of the text itself. E.g. you are asked if you're 'footloose', is that a cultural reference I'm missing? I'm also not sure what 'wide discretion' and 'bonny percentage' mean.
I'm not a native English speaker, hopefully it's clearer to them at least.

Dec 14, 2020
I like that there's no text overlay obscuring the image, but I don't understand some of the text itself. E.g. you are asked if you're 'footloose', is that a cultural reference I'm missing? I'm also not sure what 'wide discretion' and 'bonny percentage' mean.
I'm not a native English speaker, hopefully it's clearer to them at least.
Ah dont remind me about translation problems pls. Its real pain in the ass for me now. Just wait a little if tranlation is too bad for you now. I have already one corrected version but waiting for other guys who also were very kind to offer their help. I hope by the end of the week i will release corrected day one and by the next week day 2

Dec 14, 2020
as i told already im not native myself so i hired translator who translated text but he worked with text file and didnt see the game itself. so maybe that was the problem.
And my English is not enough to proofread it myself

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Ah dont remind me about translation problems pls. Its real pain in the ass for me now. Just wait a little if tranlation is too bad for you now. I have already one corrected version but waiting for other guys who also were very kind to offer their help. I hope by the end of the week i will release corrected day one and by the next week day 2
I see, I prefer to wait then as it was negatively impacting my experience.
I do have to remark the sharpness of the images, it's top notch. I only have a 1080p monitor but the renders look like they're higher resolution than that.
As additional feedback I'll say that immersion would have been increased by showing the MC's face less. Right now, it's a harder for me to imagine that I'm the one living those experiences and interacting with the pretty ladies.

Dec 14, 2020
I see, I prefer to wait then as it was negatively impacting my experience.
I do have to remark the sharpness of the images, it's top notch. I only have a 1080p monitor but the renders look like they're higher resolution than that.
As additional feedback I'll say that immersion would have been increased by showing the MC's face less. Right now, it's a harder for me to imagine that I'm the one living those experiences and interacting with the pretty ladies.
Thank you for your feedback!
Yeah, I also think that is better to wait a little. I worked on it 4 months everyday and don't want your experience to be ruined by translation.
I'm happy that you liked renders :) My PC was rendering every spare moment at day and whole nights for this :)
It's interesting about MC face. I also don't like to spend too much time working on MC so renders with his face are usually worse than with girls. I will think about showing him less

Dec 14, 2020
I disagree here.
AVNs are evolving and it seems to me that they are starting to lean towards focusing more on story, characters and narrative part rather than delivering mostly fap content. This includes showing more of MC which really gets you invested to him and the game overall which brings much more experience.
thank you for your opinion :)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I disagree here.
AVNs are evolving and it seems to me that they are starting to lean towards focusing more on story, characters and narrative part rather than delivering mostly fap content. This includes showing more of MC which really gets you invested to him and the game overall which brings much more experience.
It's a little funny, earlier in this thread some were insisting they only like harem VNs and only look at the galleries of those which aren't harems. Now you come along being quite on the opposite spectrum. My position is more balanced: both lewd content and characters/narrative are equally important to me in an adult VN. And I don't want to be invested in the MC, I want to be the MC (and be invested in his friendships and love affairs).

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Sure, to each his own :) People are going to complain either way.
Still, a game is more than the sum of its parts and it's certainly not a deal-breaker to me if the MC's face is shown or not, just an ideal.
I gave feedback but I still want to see the dev's vision of the game and I like his goal of working full-time on it.

Jun 11, 2020
I disagree here.
I am quite okay with this development.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes