PocketChange

Nov 2, 2017
All zippy share ever does for me is explode multiple advertisements and new tabs for other adverts. :(
I guess I'll wait a bit.
Do you have Adblock installed on your browser? I only ever at most get 1 pop-up from Zippy and no ads so try getting it if you don't, it's a godsend.

Feb 13, 2019
0.7.281 SWF alternate link, re-packed for smaller size:

I'm on my phone at the moment, so no alternate mobile builds just yet.
I'm also moving to a new apartment, so that may also delay things, but I should be able to get the computer plugged in and make the builds tonight if I'm not too exhausted.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
I remembering using cheats on a hentai website while playing one of his game versions because i was too lazy to grind :p.... but it was fun....

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
can anybody explain me how this guy makes 30k a month with this game? what is so special about it?
It has a ton of sex scenes, people like the general writing, it caters to a very big variety of different fetishes yet at the same time you can play through the game without having to go through a single sex scene, so people that are into some of the things won't be put off by other ones that they're not into since it's all optional. There might be more reasons but that's how I see it.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
can anybody explain me how this guy makes 30k a month with this game? what is so special about it?
Pretty much the majorty of games that cater to furry/monster girl/other small niche fetishes make a huge amount of money off patreon. Cloud meadow for instance despite being a broken shitty game makes more in a month then an engineer does in a year. And besides the dev for this game makes a bunch of others as well besides TITS like CoC 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealIndy

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Pretty much the majorty of games that cater to furry/monster girl/other small niche fetishes make a huge amount of money off patreon. Cloud meadow for instance despite being a broken shitty game makes more in a month then an engineer does in a year. And besides the dev for this game makes a bunch of others as well besides TITS like CoC 2.
Fen doesnt have anything to do with CoC 2 Besides hosting announcements on his website

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
is here more options to control sex scenes ?
as male, i dodnt want my ass fucked by dicks, or minimaly no cum in my ass/mouth after all is done.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes