bobbot

May 10, 2018
came back to this after a long time... how long? it was still in flash. gotta say not a fan of the "updated" ui perfered the old one as it displayed not only the mini map but your stats at the same time also. any way i can have both displayed at once it gets old insta loosing because i cant see my chars lust disply.

鬼の月

Jul 19, 2020
anomajou,帖子:11848719,会员:6072740 said:
有一种方法可以直接在浏览器中运行html。不过需要一些修改。这里我有一个脚本,它可以伪造所需的 electroAPI 调用,您只需将其提取到 index.html 旁边,然后将 <script src="./elestub.js"></script>[/ICODE ] 在index.html中的[ICODE]</style>之后。Electron 只需要处理图像包,没有真正的理由需要它来完成游戏的其余部分。
[/引用]
谢谢,我已经用这个方法开始游戏了。

anomajou

May 7, 2023
came back to this after a long time... how long? it was still in flash. gotta say not a fan of the "updated" ui perfered the old one as it displayed not only the mini map but your stats at the same time also. any way i can have both displayed at once it gets old insta loosing because i cant see my chars lust disply.
options -> controls -> legacy sidebar layout -> set to disabled

Reactions: bobbot

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It's one of the banned fetishes. No pedo, vore, gore, piss, scat, necro, or beast.
Isn't Beast already in the game? Like the cunttail, you can't tell me it's sapient, vore I feel like is in the game somewhere too but I could be wrong

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Question, I haven't played this in god knows how many ages but I know how the creator is; how many non-futa muscle mommies are in the game, and are you able to have a meaningful relationship with them and/or have pregnancy content? I would ask if they also had sub routes, but I don't think Fen does that with muscle bodied femmes lmfao.
Captain Khorgan(thraggen boss of tarkus you send to Gastigoth): No meaningful relationship but she can get pregnant.
Cynthia(Minotaur girl next to Dr. Lessau on Uveto): No meaningful relationship, only 2 scenes.
Feruze(Suula girl you encounter on Zheng Shi as a boss fight and also on Dhaal): Not exactly muscular but she is eight feet tall and is a recurring flirt option, though doesn't seem like she has feelings for Steele.
Karrah(Thraggen on Dhaal in an underground bar): No meaningful relationship, can top or bottom. Note: Need to actually get to know the members of the bar and wait several days before sexing any of them.
Ramis(Amazon catgirl on Tavros' bar): She can become a crew member though no intimate relationship with her. She tops traps and femboys with special scenes for small dicks. Bottoms for regular dudes by default, but can be asked to top.
Riley(Beefy taur gal): 4th of July event, can be encountered at a greatly reduced rate if silly mode is turned on though (1/200 tile chance). You can choose how muscular she is when you first see her but only two scenes.
Rivet(Zaika merchant on Dhaal): Has a tail dick though I believe you can ignore it.
Roxy(Laquine girl by the races on Uveto): Not exactly buff but more fit. Can get pregnant, has a variety of scenes, and is written by William(GOAT writer).
You can engage in a fivesome with an amazon cowgirl on New Texas, though a femboy is involved.

Aaaand that's about it. Not a ton of content for female muscular girls, sadly. If you want one with an in-depth relationship with pregnancy content, Brienne from CoC2 checks all the boxes. Though she's almost entirely a sub.

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
Captain Khorgan(thraggen boss of tarkus you send to Gastigoth): No meaningful relationship but she can get pregnant.
Cynthia(Minotaur girl next to Dr. Lessau on Uveto): No meaningful relationship, only 2 scenes.
Feruze(Suula girl you encounter on Zheng Shi as a boss fight and also on Dhaal): Not exactly muscular but she is eight feet tall and is a recurring flirt option, though doesn't seem like she has feelings for Steele.
Karrah(Thraggen on Dhaal in an underground bar): No meaningful relationship, can top or bottom. Note: Need to actually get to know the members of the bar and wait several days before sexing any of them.
Ramis(Amazon catgirl on Tavros' bar): She can become a crew member though no intimate relationship with her. She tops traps and femboys with special scenes for small dicks. Bottoms for regular dudes by default, but can be asked to top.
Riley(Beefy taur gal): 4th of July event, can be encountered at a greatly reduced rate if silly mode is turned on though (1/200 tile chance). You can choose how muscular she is when you first see her but only two scenes.
Rivet(Zaika merchant on Dhaal): Has a tail dick though I believe you can ignore it.
Roxy(Laquine girl by the races on Uveto): Not exactly buff but more fit. Can get pregnant, has a variety of scenes, and is written by William(GOAT writer).
You can engage in a fivesome with an amazon cowgirl on New Texas, though a femboy is involved.

Aaaand that's about it. Not a ton of content for female muscular girls, sadly. If you want one with an in-depth relationship with pregnancy content, Brienne from CoC2 checks all the boxes. Though she's almost entirely a sub.
lol I dunno, if you want pregnancy and in-depth relationships with a muscular woman that DOESN'T look like a generic cowgirl bimbo, I would suggest Zo over Brienne.

sobekobra

Nov 14, 2017
Isn't Beast already in the game? Like the cunttail, you can't tell me it's sapient, vore I feel like is in the game somewhere too but I could be wrong
I don't make the rules, its just Fen's rules since CoC1. Beast I assume means more directly sex with an animal. Cunttails I guess are closer to like tentacles? If there is any vore, it's probably extremely light and not the focus of the scene.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
lol I dunno, if you want pregnancy and in-depth relationships with a muscular woman that DOESN'T look like a generic cowgirl bimbo, I would suggest Zo over Brienne.
Not a huge fan of Zo. Characters who can't speak don't work the greatest through pure text and I just found myself bored as hell with her, a lot of her content is meandering. Also dunno why a character's appearance bothers you so much in a text-based game.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So I decided to check this new dragon and...really my black brother in Christ??
new.jpg

When does He-man become culturally significant hero?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes