Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What did nonesuch say?
Some of the critiques he left, while more or less fair, felt a little aggressive in the way he expressed them. I fully admit this could be because I am an outsider and don't know what the relationship they have is. I'll attach a few screenshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eh, I dunno. Upon a second read, I may have jumped to conclusions a little too quickly. I fully admit I'm biased toward William's side, since afaik he worked on this project for a while, and was only told *after* it was ready for implementation that it would not be added to the game.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Ok so I haven't played it in a long long time, and apparently you now start in a location which offers a free STD cure and 5000 credits right away? The hell?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Ok so I haven't played it in a long long time, and apparently you now start in a location which offers a free STD cure and 5000 credits right away? The hell?
Well the new area is supposed to serve as a tutorial, as for the STD immunity thing I believe it is supposed to an opt out thing if you don't want to deal with that sort of content, I know I don't want to, it sounds funny but seems like it'd be annoying to deal with, I know this probably isn't a thing but I wonder if NPCs react to them?

Oct 12, 2023
Eh, I dunno. Upon a second read, I may have jumped to conclusions a little too quickly. I fully admit I'm biased toward William's side, since afaik he worked on this project for a while, and was only told *after* it was ready for implementation that it would not be added to the game.
Personally I think it makes quite sense.

1) Pirates absolutely attack goverment people (doesn't Black Void pretty much mess around on Myrellion in their base?) and the first thing that happens to you is getting jumped on Zheng Shi even if you try faking as a pirate (unless you intentionally piss them off them the Korgonne wisely decides to not piss you off)

2) seems bit iffy i do kind of agree with nonesuch. but doesn't Black Void pretty much have entire black site research stuff? doesn't seem unlikely for Sophora to be pretty much redacted biologically since she seems to be rather influent, or a complete utter genetic mess (especially since she does have some rather odd quirks)

3) You literally have the option to get rid of her on first encounter, the reasoning of letting her just leave and live is because Captain Steele is curious and wants to fuck around (literally) and find out, Kind Steele can outright try to kill her when Sophora beats and abuses them, but doesn't because kind while she gets the memo that she WILL die if she shows her face again.

What's the issue? yes i do agree some things of Sophora were bit too wild but fuck the entire game is literally "unexplored wacky and crazy planets with crazy people" I think it they absolutely screwed over Will, especially since it was literally all finished and only then they went "nuh uh, this is no bueno!"

Oct 12, 2023
I know this probably isn't a thing but I wonder if NPCs react to them?
The docs that can cure you kinda react but mainly Bianca has the most reactions, and she reacts bit differently depending on the Std (basicaly getting more concerned for specific ones like the Furpies one)

5,000 is pretty much lunch money lol, you can buy almost nothing decent with that (outside of maybe Lion-Os and Sylvanol for the wings and musky pheromones) and maybe buying Reaha's contract.

STD immunity is basicaly to turn off the chance of random TF STDs but they kinda rarely happen anyway and they do help increase Bianca's affinity so eh.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
5,000 is pretty much lunch money lol, you can buy almost nothing decent with that (outside of maybe Lion-Os and Sylvanol for the wings and musky pheromones) and maybe buying Reaha's contract.
Kinda weird than that 2 starting traits deal with reducing money by 250 or increasing it by 2000.

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
Can people still send them characters and encounters to add to the game, or do they only add things suggested by certain writers or their own group?

Deathclaw Cock

Deathclaw Cock Fanatic
Donor
May 23, 2020
man cant breed the bunny this year yet it seems
Or next year. Or the year after that. Or at all because the TiTs and CoC2 teams have a tendency to outright lie about their plans and releases. Really though, don't hold your breath. These games are barely 50% finished and it's unlikely they ever will be. I mean, how many decent lewd games do you know of that are genuinely finished? And no, I don't mean the occasional visual novel - I mean ambitious, feature-full titles like Trials in Tainted Space or both Corruption of Champions. NONE. NONE of them are complete. I don't know the nuances behind this phenomena but not even the first CoC was finished. Sure, you can complete the game - but 40% of what they planned to do with it was scrapped and it was just thrown together into a finishable state.

Meanwhile, Fenoxo and their team gets bored or something a third of the way through TiTs and decides to split their efforts between two fucking games.

Lilith's Throne all over again but Fenoxo at least has the decency to throw fans a miniscule, finger-sized bone occasionally.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Or next year. Or the year after that. Or at all because the TiTs and CoC2 teams have a tendency to outright lie about their plans and releases. Really though, don't hold your breath. These games are barely 50% finished and it's unlikely they ever will be. I mean, how many decent lewd games do you know of that are genuinely finished? And no, I don't mean the occasional visual novel - I mean ambitious, feature-full titles like Trials in Tainted Space or both Corruption of Champions. NONE. NONE of them are complete. I don't know the nuances behind this phenomena but not even the first CoC was finished. Sure, you can complete the game - but 40% of what they planned to do with it was scrapped and it was just thrown together into a finishable state.

Meanwhile, Fenoxo and their team gets bored or something a third of the way through TiTs and decides to split their efforts between two fucking games.

Lilith's Throne all over again but Fenoxo at least has the decency to throw fans a miniscule, finger-sized bone occasionally.
H-hey we occasiaonally get 1 good scene from the 2 good writers left.

Oct 12, 2023
Sub futa >∞ dom futa, prove me wrong.
No, you are completely right.

This honestly why i like Verusha, Mirrin, and the Frostwyrm when i often just dislike futas, because in one way or another they can be subby and are more than okay with you being the one to put the d in them, especially Verusha and Mirrin because you pretty much need to build trust with them and do a quest that by the end makes you what's more or the less the only partner that allows to bang them and not be the one banged.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018

given how we are approaching 10 years and nothing is considered complete and polished says a lot about their work ethic compared to uzurazanac a solo dev who in the span of 4 or so years had 2 action nsfw games of quality with a new one on an engine they havent used before

Reactions: Tipster

bidh

Apr 28, 2017
given how we are approaching 10 years
We're past that threshold.
I found a revisions.txt on a backup with all the comments on each Tits release up to r12943 2016-11-24 View attachment revisions.txt .

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1 | fenoxo | 2013-10-31 08:22:17 -0400 (Thu, 31 Oct 2013) | 4 lines

We'll see if this is a worthwhile endeavor.

Bleep bloop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes