Oct 12, 2023
i really need to put the work into verusha I keep forgetting
Tbf pre-character development Verusha is a fucking ass, she is pretty much just an asshole who just like seeing her boytoy (read:you) whimper, i pretty much just disliked her and never interacted with her until i saw that the wiki said she moved to Tavros and had some diferent interactions there.

Then Steele is all noisy asking about who she is as a person, keeps on visiting her even though their ass is wrecked by her, she slowly gets affectionate to you and Tavros Verusha is a completely different person compared to Tarkus Verusha, still the rough her but with you? she is completely gentle.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Sub futa >∞ dom futa, prove me wrong.
pro-tip: you can't.
Nah bro sub futas are the best.Honestly i dislike the fact that there arent any more power bottom scenes for our PC.Like imagine a pure fem PC dominating a futa through sheer sexual prowess.Better yet have the futa be hyper dominant(like Eve for example) and have us bend them to our will through sheer skill.How hot would that be?Sadly as ive said in the past sub only means cum dump for these people.

Also to get a better idea of what im talking about,way back there was a doc posted here about a scene with the prince bee from the beehive quest.Legit perfect.The guy with the hellhound pfp send it(bad with names so youll have to forgiveme)

Oct 12, 2023
Better yet have the futa be hyper dominant(like Eve for example) and have us bend them to our will through sheer skill.How hot would that be?Sadly as ive said in the past sub only means cum dump for these people.
Sad that we don't have lot of power bottoms, either we dom or sub most of the times.

I think the closest ones would be I think Verusha (though it becomes more equal relationship when that does that) Frostwyrm, and i guess Lund and Vark??

Only true one is the Reaha strap-on scene, and that is gone when she turns into a amazon.

Also to get a better idea of what im talking about,way back there was a doc posted here about a scene with the prince bee from the beehive quest.Legit perfect.The guy with the hellhound pfp send it(bad with names so youll have to forgiveme)
That's Kain i believe, the one you can mark if you beat his ass a few times (which i always do, fuck Kain that lil shit lol)

He is not a prince bee, just another Zil but he won't bang Quinn because he is too proud and believes her to bee weak and easily influenced by the aliens.

Reactions: Necrosian

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Also to get a better idea of what im talking about,way back there was a doc posted here about a scene with the prince bee from the beehive quest.Legit perfect.
Sounds more like CoC2 than TiTs. A quick search and I located this https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupti...-savin-salamander-studios.11371/post-13081747 from the CoC2 thread. Not sure if its what you were looking for.

The guy with the hellhound pfp send it(bad with names so youll have to forgiveme)
Believe you are talking about M0nte.
That's Kain i believe, the one you can mark if you beat his ass a few times (which i always do, fuck Kain that lil shit lol)

He is not a prince bee, just another Zil but he won't bang Quinn because he is too proud and believes her to bee weak and easily influenced by the aliens.
I believe you are referencing .

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Is Backer version different from the one in the Web?
Like is the Web missing all the [Backer] tagged changes?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Starting the game from scratch is a fucking miserable experience and I already don't want to continue.
This and CoC2 are such fucking massive time sinks if you ever want to start a new game or lost your old save with how they are designed as they demand you do a bunch of shit in a very particular order.

Bazongas

Jan 23, 2018
Is Backer version different from the one in the Web?
Like is the Web missing all the [Backer] tagged changes?
Yes, the Backer tagged changes are only accessible in the Backer version. The online version is Public. On the main menu it says which one you're running.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.095
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 12, 2023

Starting the game from scratch is a fucking miserable experience and I already don't want to continue.
honestly i just cheat and acquire stormbull shotgun, good enough but forces me to actually change combat later.

And loads and loads of credits too.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes