JusticeTakerOwO

Aug 8, 2018
Help my game gets stuck in this part and I can't play, I've tried everything with all the versions that have come out and none of them work for me, but before they did work for me, it's the browser version
help plis.png

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
is the js version written in pure javascript? or are fen and co using a framework? going by performance alone i imagine they arent using anything crappy like twine. :unsure:

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Sup ya'll? Asking as a fella from the CoC2 forum, how ya'll doin' over here? Is it as shit as it is over there or are ya'll actually enjoying yourselves?

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Sup ya'll? Asking as a fella from the CoC2 forum, how ya'll doin' over here? Is it as shit as it is over there or are ya'll actually enjoying yourselves?
as someone who lurks and reads both threads, I think TiTs is doin better than CoC, less complaining at least

Reactions: Umbral Knight

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
That reminds me that I was doing a fight against the Dog Android Twins from Kiro's sidequest in VR. On the very first turn, one of them used a stun skill on me. And then proceeded to spam it for the rest of the combat encounter. I literally did not get to have a turn that entire fight.

I mean, I was trying to see the defeat scene anyway, so that all worked out, but...
Yeah, that's the kind of thing that annoys the living shit out of me. Like, if I lose because the enemies simply hit harder than I do, that's fine. I'll just grind out a few levels, come back, and wipe the floor with them. But the blatant laziness of just being like "Oh, yeah, the difficulty comes because you just might not get a turn half the time, I guess," is so disrespectful. Like, just let me play the damn game, dude.

I'd much rather get destroyed in a fight because the bad guy hits like a Mack truck slamming into a brick wall than not even getting a chance to shoot back while they slowly chip away at my massive health pool.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
Hey guys do I need some kind of special suit to open the map in Phaedra II or something? Only area I can move in is 3x3. When I checked at wiki it said it has many area to explore. I also try wearing spacesuit but nothing changed. A little help would be nice.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys do I need some kind of special suit to open the map in Phaedra II or something? Only area I can move in is 3x3. When I checked at wiki it said it has many area to explore. I also try wearing spacesuit but nothing changed. A little help would be nice.
Make sure you on the last version.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Hope they give some monetary gain for defeating the rusher. A bit of a bother having her pop up instead of other encounters and getting zilch for it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hope they give some monetary gain for defeating the rusher. A bit of a bother having her pop up instead of other encounters and getting zilch for it.
Lil bro, are you kidding? Money is not a problem at all. There are metric tons of ways to make money from the thin air, literally.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, I wish regular Siegwulfe would get some love. I'm all for Siegwulfe with a dick but I hate her dom/sub shit. Still, I know some folks were talking about wanting more Siegwulfe in this thread so I bet they're happy
I wish you could overpower her like you can with Ardia but allas i just have her on the ship chained and i sometimes take her out when i feel like it. and yea i remember there were people talking about her as close as last week if i remember correctly

Reactions: Hargan2
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes