TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Siegewulf seems like a good character. Tragic it got abandoned.
Was there supposed to be more to Seigwulf? I thought she was just sort of like a "toy" that doubled as a drone (and trippled as a dommy mommy if you wanted).

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Was there supposed to be more to Seigwulf? I thought she was just sort of like a "toy" that doubled as a drone (and tippled as a dommy mommy if you wanted).
As far as I know the Siegwolf content ends with her being your bimbo dommy mommy after bringing her to Dr. Badger, that's it. Anything extra or a larger expansion might have been abandoned since it feels too short to only have a bimbo domme version and not a regular(larger breasted) domme version.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
As far as I know the Siegwolf content ends with her being your bimbo dommy mommy after bringing her to Dr. Badger, that's it. Anything extra or a larger expansion might have been abandoned since it feels too short to only have a bimbo domme version and not a regular(larger breasted) domme version.
The Bimbo-Domme whas an extension by WSan who had feeling for doing it.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Was there supposed to be more to Seigwulf? I thought she was just sort of like a "toy" that doubled as a drone (and tippled as a dommy mommy if you wanted).
The Bimbo-Domme whas an extension by WSan who had feeling for doing it.
Buying the Siegwulfe directly from Dr. Badger gives you a bimbo subbe version. Unfortunately, however, it lacks all the content the domme version has as she acts mostly like the regular Siegwulfe. It deals teasing damage instead of kinetic/burning damage though, which is nice.

Last edited:

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Buying the Siegwulfe directly from Dr. Badger gives you a bimbo subbe version. Unfortunately, however, it lacks all the content the domme version has as she acts mostly like the regular Siegwulfe. It deals teasing damage instead of kinetic/burning damage though, which is nice.
Yeah, you've got to get the Siegwulfe from somewhere else (Syri Quest & Uveto I think was the second location) and then have Badger change it to the bimbo dom wulfe.

I'd love to see new scenes with her, maybe a bad end, but yeah I was under the impression that she was just "done".

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Been a while since I played this game, back in version 0.81, but boy oh boy did I forget how much this game loves taking away your ability to do literally anything. Overseer Maike is just straight up bullshit. "Yeah, nah, buddy. Good luck getting a shot off when you're grappled for the next 8 months. Nice 160 health and 125 shield. Too bad you're grappled for the next 80 turns because Maike's whip is broken as a Goddamn motherfucker so it's all gone and there's nothing you can do about it but scream at your computer until your voice is gone. Good luck on attempt 406 lol"

"Your enemies will have a hard time hitting you behind cover" *instantly gets grappled for 8 turns, loses all shield and half health* I'm having fun :D

I so love when a game is immediately just like "You lose." But... Can I at least fight back and go down swinging? Put up a valiant fight against a stronger foe that bests me due to their superior combat prowess in a fun, engaging, back and forth affair? "No, you sit and watch Maike's Jesus rope fuckin Kamui itself through your cover and evaporate your health while literally unable to do anything about it. Not only do you lose, but you also just don't get to play during this combat encounter because fuck you, eat shit. Thanks for playing :D" You know shit's fucked when I would rather fight Whitney's Miltank 40 times in a row than fight Maike's fuckin bitch ass again.

I also love the disarmed effect. "Nah, man, you can't use ranged or melee." Can I pick my gun back up? "Nah, man." Ok, thanks, guess I'll just go find a ditch to fall into.

All of Zheng Shi is like a DnD campaign where all my dice are 1s. "I'll shoot the bad guy." Nope, miss. Oh, they shot me 47 times. "I'll whack the bad guy with my melee weapon." Nope, they dodged it and bonked me on the head so I forgot how hands work, so now when I try to attack, I take off all my armor and snap my own neck. Sweet.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Been a while since I played this game, back in version 0.81, but boy oh boy did I forget how much this game loves taking away your ability to do literally anything. Overseer Maike is just straight up bullshit. "Yeah, nah, buddy. Good luck getting a shot off when you're grappled for the next 8 months. Nice 160 health and 125 shield. Too bad you're grappled for the next 80 turns because Maike's whip is broken as a Goddamn motherfucker so it's all gone and there's nothing you can do about it but scream at your computer until your voice is gone. Good luck on attempt 406 lol"

"Your enemies will have a hard time hitting you behind cover" *instantly gets grappled for 8 turns, loses all shield and half health* I'm having fun :D

I so love when a game is immediately just like "You lose." But... Can I at least fight back and go down swinging? Put up a valiant fight against a stronger foe that bests me due to their superior combat prowess in a fun, engaging, back and forth affair? "No, you sit and watch Maike's Jesus rope fuckin Kamui itself through your cover and evaporate your health while literally unable to do anything about it. Not only do you lose, but you also just don't get to play during this combat encounter because fuck you, eat shit. Thanks for playing :D" You know shit's fucked when I would rather fight Whitney's Miltank 40 times in a row than fight Maike's fuckin bitch ass again.

I also love the disarmed effect. "Nah, man, you can't use ranged or melee." Can I pick my gun back up? "Nah, man." Ok, thanks, guess I'll just go find a ditch to fall into.

All of Zheng Shi is like a DnD campaign where all my dice are 1s. "I'll shoot the bad guy." Nope, miss. Oh, they shot me 47 times. "I'll whack the bad guy with my melee weapon." Nope, they dodged it and bonked me on the head so I forgot how hands work, so now when I try to attack, I take off all my armor and snap my own neck. Sweet.
Maike's lust attacks are bullshit tbf. But there's an easy way to handle it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Wait Maike is giving you trouble? Seriously? Maike? as in: "cock tease-me 3 times and I lose" Maike? what, are you level 5 on Zheng Shi or something?

I mean not to toot my own horn nor anything but geeze, I must be doing something right if I don't get stuck at any point in this game (You HAVE been using ten tons gym to max all your stats...right? at least that's what I do, alongside abusing Chill Pills to have Libido as low as possible so tease attacks from enemies are nothing but a joke, slap in The Treatment if you wanna be extra-sure and suddenly your max lust goes from 100 to 140.)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes