Maiar

May 17, 2022
I haven't played in a while, but oh god is this game a buggy mess. Even more so than I remember.
I can't even fight anything without the game crashing, can't look at my appearance without the game crashing, if I so much as move the game has a high chance of crashing.
Glad I don't pay for this.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Which error is the wall bull fix?
dunno what error it was as i was away in the time between the new update being dropped and patch being updated. what i consider the wall bull fix is this.
1686325459223.png

if there are more issues then i can't help you with those. i just upload stuff that they release, nothing more.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
cannot look at self without geting a game error

Edit its only happining with the backer build that Soap Cracker posted, its not happing on the public build it could be an error in the backer build or it could just be Soap Cracker's version

the 9.061 version that soap posted works

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hotfix for the hotfix out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cannot look at self without geting a game error

Edit its only happining with the backer build that Soap Cracker posted, its not happing on the public build it could be an error in the backer build or it could just be Soap Cracker's version

the 9.061 version that soap posted works
They just pushed a second hotfix out, hence why it's working on the public version, but not the version posted here which is slightly older.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it a bug that the sidewinder has PLACEHOLDER on all its rooms?
No, they just haven't filled those placeholders in yet afaik. Being able to walk around inside your ship was something they added with the JS port so adding descriptions of each room for each ship is something they haven't done yet.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
it is abit dated, here's the one included in the newest release with all the other files related to the current version.

Mega

Can i request this be uploaded to any other mirror site please?

Mega has a hard enough time downloading most of 2gb. Not to mention with geo restriction, using a VPN is not a good way for the download.

Please and thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes