Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Can i request this be uploaded to any other mirror site please?
Mega has a hard enough time downloading most of 2gb. Not to mention with geo restriction, using a VPN is not a good way for the download.
Please and thanks in advance.
~369 MB, file format: .RAR
from Soap Cracker Mega's share.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: hoping that Microsoft will add native RAR archive file format support to Windows 11 soon.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Devilrv

Mr.zV

Sep 17, 2021
Is it still possible to run it in chrome? In the previous versions, using chrome will keep loading and cannot enter the game.

kori

May 24, 2017
i used "A vial labeled frostfire"(also foxfire) and no matter if i apply "normal" or on "tail" it auto turns you into a 9 tailed variant... and says whoops should of followed directions basically.
Current version i'm using is 0.9.062 Backer Edition build #3604 with image pack.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
it is abit dated, here's the one included in the newest release with all the other files related to the current version.

I will add it, can I just ask why the x4 images are not present in new version?

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I found a error, when talking to sellera if you say no to the quest at the end of his conversation the only option to press to continue is next and nothing happens, pressed it for an entire in game day and its stuck.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
i have no idea if i can be completely honest. This is just what you get now if you download the game and then let the game download images.
Turns out you can indeed download through in-game menu, which surprised me. But some wacky shit went on and when I compared the folders it turned out that some files were missing from the ones that I have downloaded (0.9.62 3604) compared to the one you have provided. Or maybe it was just the removed files.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Do I download the image pack in addition to the regular game? Using Windows.
Not unless you have to. When you launch the game, there should be a button to download the imagepack and then install it. Do it through the game if you can, it's easier. The imagepack posted here you have to apply manually and is useful more as a backup in case the download fails through the game.

Reactions: Dubolic

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
After removing a artist's folder, it still remains in-game as a bust artist and will show up for some of the minor characters as a "broken image" icon, how do I remove them? say from the priority list?

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Works fine for me as well.

If the problem persists you could also try this save editor:
Or alternatively if the edits you want to make aren't too complicated to you could use the ingame console.
how to use it

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Guys can someone wake me up when we can continue Sophomora Story? I don't want to try to kill her but she is currently leaving me no other option.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes