Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
guys is there a way to reset Myrellion before explode? i thought i did the mission to stop the bomb..
Load an older save. If you don't have one, start a new character. Don't want to do that, save editing is your friend, but you could easily break your game as well. Those are the only options if you want an unbombed Myrellion.

AtroxDemon19

May 12, 2018
i have three questions.

First: do the android version of the game have an image pack?

Second: if so. is the android image pack the same as the pc version?

Third: if i install the android version and then download the image pack on my phone, and then transfer that to my pc. will the pc version of the game use the image pack downloaded from my phone?

i love this game, but i cant download the imagepack, no matter what i do it always getts stuck at 10. a post in this thread said that delating the ImagePack folder could fix that, but it didn't, at least not for me.

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Load an older save. If you don't have one, start a new character. Don't want to do that, save editing is your friend, but you could easily break your game as well. Those are the only options if you want an unbombed Myrellion.
And honestly, it's not that far into the game even if it it's been hours and hours and hours of time played to get to that point since that only means they were playing taking their time.

But just starting again, making sure to do the same decisions you did on your last game and focus on reaching Myrellion won't take long at all.
I would not recommend that he (relaxtitan) save edits since I can just imagine how many flags he would have to edit to get to where he was at before the explosion, not to mention any flags that are not being considered which would make for a super messy save that more than likely will just be unplayable.

But yeah, just agreeing with you Infinatious, I just wanted to let the guy know that starting anew would be the best option, and the one I would go for personally.

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Guys, I need help. I got a weapon drop (gun) from tarratch slavers on Mhenga before, but that savefile is lost and I want to get the gun again via cheat since it's pretty rare drop. Does anyone know what's the gun's name or how can I check it? Thanks.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know the passcode for the cologne?
I second this, regardless of which name (first, last or both) or rank+name used none of them open the locker. I recall someone on their boards had the same issue and it was patched during one of the hotfixes, but I'm still having no luck.

chasmatic

Jan 10, 2020
Guys, I need help. I got a weapon drop (gun) from tarratch slavers on Mhenga before, but that savefile is lost and I want to get the gun again via cheat since it's pretty rare drop. Does anyone know what's the gun's name or how can I check it? Thanks.
I'm not sure if they have any other weapon drops but my character has collected a "Zinga 16b Rifle" from them. Hopefully that's the one you're looking for :)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Hotfix for major bugs, the devs kept the version number the same but the build number is different (#3538 vs #3552)
Thanks was going to ask the same question as I have that prior build and was just starting a new file finally.

Any possibility someone could drop the changelog?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Also is the image pack that is downloaded via the game as detailed as the one linked in the thread?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Also is the image pack that is downloaded via the game as detailed as the one linked in the thread?
Yes, just use the one downloaded via the game if possible. I don't think the one in the thread is kept up to date anymore.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yes, just use the one downloaded via the game if possible. I don't think the one in the thread is kept up to date anymore.
Downloaded it with one build and its stuck on the "determining ImagePack status..." in the new one. Wiping the other build's folder would do the trick and just redownload?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.061Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Downloaded it with one build and its stuck on the "determining ImagePack status..." in the new one. Wiping the other build's folder would do the trick and just redownload?
Go to appdata/roaming/tits (the path may not be exact, but I'm sure you'll find it) and delete the imagepack folder from there. Then redownload the imagepack. That should work. No idea why they haven't managed to solve this issue, it's been a recurring one.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes