Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Gray goo armor has built in heat belt if upgraded. Maybe you're wearning her?
Pfft no offense but when I said I am wearing nothing I do mean quite literary nothing at all. (as in nothing is equipped and all of the items I have in storage or dropped)

Edit: also do u know how to check cold resist?

• Haha
Reactions: elements55555

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Pfft no offense but when I said I am wearing nothing I do mean quite literary nothing at all. (as in nothing is equipped and all of the items I have in storage or dropped)
Well that's weird. Try opening a ticket on developers forum
Usually get fixed pretty fast if there's actually a bug there.

Reactions: Ausdric

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anybody else got problems with Mimbranes "additional hand attack" when fighting foes on Dhaal with ( Tech build CSGear + second attack + specialized combatant ? ). Game gives a lot of errors on Dhaal, some on Zheng Shi - most of them while fighting Sophora.

Edit: yep, when met her on Mhenga - seems it can error also... :/

Last edited:

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Anybody else got problems with Mimbranes "additional hand attack" when fighting foes on Dhaal with ( Tech build CSGear + second attack + specialized combatant ? ). Game gives a lot of errors on Dhaal, some on Zheng Shi - most of them while fighting Sophora.

Edit: yep, when met her on Mhenga - seems it can error also... :/
Sophora despises mimbranes so much that she is ready to crush the game.

Reactions: Mr Technician

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the new scene with Anno & Syri?
Both needs to be your crew, go to the secret brothel in Dhaal and have sex few times with the harem members, doesn't matter which one until you unlock the second option in 'share' choice.
that's not the new Syri/Anno scene though? The new one is just a random encounter when entering your ship, as long as you've seen both Syri and Anno's previous maid scenes

Reactions: namelessone22

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
what happened to the special bed in the nursery that allowed you to fast forward time?

on a side note if anyone wants to control the jasvalla addiction thing use this variable
Code:
jasvalla.addictionScore=<number here>

Last edited:
Reactions: AlsoLime

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
it's still there?
not as far as i can tell I think i remember there was an elevator that brought you up to a 2nd floor.

oh wait i just found it I had to press Q to find it.

I was used to having a prompt to go up and down i didnt even think of pressing the keys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: claralover

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Did I remember it wrong or we used to be able to create a clit-dick by injecting Throbb to a clit, of which the ejaculation volume depends on your wetness value? Or was it from another game?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes