Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hello, how do you install new weapons and others ship mods?
Thanks in advance, I've been looking into it but no response...
On a ship landing square on Tavros, Tarkus, Zheng Shi and Uveto should be a mechanic. Talk with it about 'ship guns/gadgets/upgrades'. Interface of buying weapon upgrades is the same as in default buy/sell menu. Do not that ships have quite limited, around 4 slots, for upgrade/weapons.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
On a ship landing square on Tavros, Tarkus, Zheng Shi and Uveto should be a mechanic. Talk with it about 'ship guns/gadgets/upgrades'. Interface of buying weapon upgrades is the same as in default buy/sell menu. Do not that ships have quite limited, around 4 slots, for upgrade/weapons.
I Think there A bug cuz mine save are grey when buy weapon and upgrade for ship. fenoxo main it fix with update

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Yooo lets go, finally some more petplay scenes and with a fluffy cat mommy too, very nice
Does anyone know how to get the new scenes in the update (something about a cat lady - but mostly interested in Anno & Syri - something about maid uniforms - do I have to buy those or something?)

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
hey i needed help- i can travel to Tarkus and land there but problem is i can't go in city in tarkus even if i go to scout and but i can't go down to city? any lead why i can't go to tarkus city? i'd thanks to anyone if give me tips.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
hey i needed help- i can travel to Tarkus and land there but problem is i can't go in city in tarkus even if i go to scout and but i can't go down to city? any lead why i can't go to tarkus city? i'd thanks to anyone if give me tips.
Try talking to the NPC around you that might help.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Just to ask is anyone having issues where travelling to uveto frozen areas (cold areas that need specific perks/items to stay alive) for some reason there is no damage occuring?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Just to ask is anyone having issues where travelling to uveto frozen areas (cold areas that need specific perks/items to stay alive) for some reason there is no damage occuring?
You mean - damage from the environment, freezing? Well, check your cold resist, perhaps you just don't feel the cold anymore.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
You mean - damage from the environment, freezing? Well, check your cold resist, perhaps you just don't feel the cold anymore.
1st. How do u check cold resist cause tbf i never cared on resist i just save scum and winged it as i go.
2nd. I dont believe that its the cold resist thing since i am not wearing any armor or using any item to increase that resist, and even after using the items to turn myself human (which i believe did not have any resist) i still took no damage

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.060BE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes