UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
HA I was actually right for once! That said what the hell does taint actually do in game????
From the wiki : "Taint is one of the Steele and other creatures have. It represents the genetic corruption of the character. Determines minimum . "

Jul 20, 2017
From the wiki : "Taint is one of the Steele and other creatures have. It represents the genetic corruption of the character. Determines minimum . "
Is that really it? Jeez you would think the namesake of the game would have more interactions with the world when its finally put in the game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
HA I was actually right for once! That said what the hell does taint actually do in game????
It's a corruption stat, it affects libido, so ithe higher your taint the quicker you gain lust, you can also end up with the corruption perk.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
How do you lower it?
It lowers over time, currently no other way. Any time you gain some it resets the timer back. The part of the codex you look at under Stats is actually called Combat. People also didn't mention that if the taint hits 100, it really fucks up your character with a permanent "perk".

Reactions: T800

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Are there ways to reduce libido below 3 in current builds? I already have the Ice Cold starting perk.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It lowers over time, currently no other way. Any time you gain some it resets the timer back. The part of the codex you look at under Stats is actually called Combat. People also didn't mention that if the taint hits 100, it really fucks up your character with a permanent "perk".
That kinda sucks considering I like to spam items to transform...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That kinda sucks considering I like to spam items to transform...
If you want you can always use TiTsEd to quickly reduce the taint stat so it doesn't go to high
Download it from here
and load your latest save, the taint stat is listed under combat on the right.

Reactions: T800 and Megumin.
Jul 20, 2017
Honestly I wasn't sure until I just checked it's been a while since I last played it, I've been playing other games recently...
So... Nothing special it seems my character is a fairly average feminine herm, blond hair, foxfire eyes...
see spoiler for full description
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simple but fun awesome, not completely overdone like most ive come across...mine included....:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hones
Feb 18, 2018
New version it out.

0.8.017 Changelog:
  • Bianca has been added to the game! This foxy MILF is here to bring you some much needed medical attention in the field… and other kinds of attention. Penned by William (and largely coded by Lighterfluid), she is an incredibly complex NPC with a ton of variables spinning about under the hood and so many variations. I spent about 4 hours this afternoon chasing down some of the bugs and typos Will handed back to me, and it’s likely she’s not going to be perfect for a while – please hit up those bug reports if you bump into weirdness.
  • Lots of bug fixes… but I had so many merge conflicts today that some new ones might have gotten introduced. Sorry!

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTs - 0.8.017
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

Do you know where I can download the ipa from because I can’t seem to find the source?
IPA for TiTs aren't made from what i know due to it being apple,
Best luck i guess would be try ang get SWF / AIR to run in you iDevice somehow (not sure if even possible) outside of jailbreaking

update for tits and coc?
I only do TiTs so i hope someone else does CoC2

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes