James3

Dec 12, 2018
TiTs - 0.8.017
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

IPA for TiTs aren't made from what i know due to it being apple,
Best luck i guess would be try ang get SWF / AIR to run in you iDevice somehow (not sure if even possible) outside of jailbreaking

I only do TiTs so i hope someone else does CoC2
"403 Forbidden"

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
TiTs - 0.8.017
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

IPA for TiTs aren't made from what i know due to it being apple,
Best luck i guess would be try ang get SWF / AIR to run in you iDevice somehow (not sure if even possible) outside of jailbreaking

I only do TiTs so i hope someone else does CoC2
You've done enough thanks

Jul 20, 2017
Image packs are done only for public releases.
Is the TITS image pack actually any good or are they just a jumble of random images that happen to click? Like a monster girl encyclopedia bee-girl for the "Bee people". I ask because the image pack for CoC is literally just that sort of crap.

NOTE: Monster girl encyclopedia isnt bad. I actually love it, but being fair the oldest ones are fairly generic.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Is the TITS image pack actually any good or are they just a jumble of random images that happen to click? Like a monster girl encyclopedia bee-girl for the "Bee people". I ask because the image pack for CoC is literally just that sort of crap.

NOTE: Monster girl encyclopedia isnt bad. I actually love it, but being fair the oldest ones are fairly generic.
Cg's related to scene currently playing. No random images.

Not all scenes have them.

Jul 20, 2017
Cg's related to scene currently playing. No random images.

Not all scenes have them.
Thanks for trying to help but, that I already know. I'm asking if they are actually quality images and not some random or poorly drawn shit that happens to have the characters in the scene.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for trying to help but, that I already know. I'm asking if they are actually quality images and not some random or poorly drawn shit that happens to have the characters in the scene.
Depends on your taste i guess, some can be great, other may be shit.
but it's mostly (imo) "something random that happened with that character" in a pic, exemple in the image attached, one scene for that character.

Reactions: Chaos La Croix
Jul 20, 2017
Depends on your taste i guess, some can be great, other may be shit.
but it's mostly (imo) "something random that happened with that character" in a pic, exemple in the image attached, one scene for that character.
Fair enough that answers my question. Thanks! =D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes