Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What do I need to see this on an android phone? The file the link downloads is not recognised by anything I have...
I don't have android but others have used the one by dragontamer87840 when the official version hasn't worked maybe you could give that a try? You can get it from his site

Reactions: dragontamer8740
Feb 13, 2019
What do I need to see this on an android phone? The file the link downloads is not recognised by anything I have...
Option 1) Download it _on_ the phone, and open it.
Option 2) If you have a phone with an SD card, copy the .APK to the SD card and then open it from a "file manager" program on your android phone.
Option 3) (advanced) use the 'adb' command line tool to install the APK while the phone is connected to your computer via USB.
I don't have android but others have used the one by dragontamer87840 when the official version hasn't worked maybe you could give that a try? You can get it from his site
Yeah mine targets an older AIR & Android version than the official ones, if I remember correctly (meaning, if they haven't changed anything on their end). There are other smaller differences too.

Note: to install APK's from anywhere besides the play store you will likely have to enable it. You'll be prompted when you tap on the .APK file in your 'downloads' page if you use chrome/firefox for this. It may vary between apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: redknight00

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do I raise it above 4? Easy fit doesn't work anymore.
If you just want the squirter flag you can get that with the from Mitzi
To get vaginal wetness above 4 try small or large pink egg that should take it up to 5

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Since some people check here rather then Fenoxo site:
TiTs - 0.8.018 (Public)
SWF - -

AIR - -
x86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Post attached image:
DCLzexon_Penny_futa_panties_DoF.png

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
TiTs - 0.8.018 (Public)
SWF - -

AIR - -
x86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

Changelog:
Post attached image:
View attachment 391277
Thanks you, my lord and savior for saving us android users

Reactions: Megumin.

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Cheers fap fam! Does anyone know where to find the latest version of the "BooBs" mod? Fucks and kisses all around!

James3

Dec 12, 2018
TiTs - 0.8.018 (Public)
SWF - -

AIR - -
x86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

Changelog:
Post attached image:
View attachment 391277
What day do they usually upload? I thought it would be the weekend.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Cheers fap fam! Does anyone know where to find the latest version of the "BooBs" mod? Fucks and kisses all around!
boobs mod
source

Reactions: Svenn85

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hey, i want to ask something.
I remember some time ago (when we were talking about fated names) that you could be an android or some kind of robot.
I tried the fated name "Naoki" that was supposed to be an android.
("Naoki
* herm/shemale android with white and purple skin and white hair. Starts with 10 bags of silicone ")
But it didn't really work, I was just a human with silicone in my inventory, so my question is this, is there a way to be an android, or any other kind of robot.
Be it from any item, event or anything really.
I can also use titsed.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey, i want to ask something.
I remember some time ago (when we were talking about fated names) that you could be an android or some kind of robot.
I tried the fated name "Naoki" that was supposed to be an android.
("Naoki
* herm/shemale android with white and purple skin and white hair. Starts with 10 bags of silicone ")
But it didn't really work, I was just a human with silicone in my inventory, so my question is this, is there a way to be an android, or any other kind of robot.
Be it from any item, event or anything really.
I can also use titsed.
There probably is a way but I'm not sure how there must be some race flag but there doesn't seem to be any obvious way to edit it, not that I could see anyway, you can give your character silver skin, synthetic genitals, ears & eyes stuff like that you could even edit the history original race to android but your bio would then read something like you started as an android but have become more human overtime, you have whatever colour eyes which have a very synthetic appearance, you have a whatever size synthetic penis and so on.
If you could just edit the PC race flag somehow everything would work, it could be similar to CoC and is tied to a percentage?? I couldn't find any option to edit the limbs etc but even bess/ben apparently has human limbs??

Feb 13, 2019
Newest update can't be installed on Android
Try mine, then.
I just built these from source code. All are TiTS 0.8.018. Android, iOS, and desktop SWF/imagepack desktop SWF.

I've had people say that mine work when official ones aren't. Not 100% sure why, but I do build them slightly differently using my own set of home-made scripts without using the official build scripts for reference. So I might be doing something closer to how Adobe wants it done than they are.

Reactions: Nodenet
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes