Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
redownload it how exactly?, repeat download of the same file or what?
Check if the size is the same, rename .part to .apk and see if it installs. If not, then delete the the partial file, and go back to the link and download it again.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Check if the size is the same, rename .part to .apk and see if it installs. If not, then delete the the partial file, and go back to the link and download it again.
why the hell do they have to make this so damn complicated and also what if it doesn't work after multiple repeats

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Since we're griping, I seem to remember previous builds still working as long as you didn't save with anything that didn't exist in them. Now just saving in the newer one at all instantly fucks you for going back to the last "Image Pack" version.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Brianca is totally broken in this patch, can't get past the initial dialogue scenes, tried everything.
Give more details when saying that. Did you do her bar events? Only half of her content is implemented right now so Work and Family dialog are one time only and no penetration in the sex menu.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
why the hell do they have to make this so damn complicated and also what if it doesn't work after multiple repeats
Then try downloading the apk on a computer then transfer the file to your phone, else try a diff host or a different browser if you have problems, else it could be your net cutting out the download.

I had no problem downloading it from anonfile with my android on brave browser to figure out the permissions thing for saving to file. I don't play on my phone so I deleted it. The UI is way too small to be playing on it anyway, it's like you need a fine point pen stylist.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Bianca walkthrough Please cause i tired and nothing works
From the TITs site. Seems to work for me (found at Mhen'ga)

Mhen’ga to start. Her schedule is as follows.
08:00-16:59 = Found in random encounters, out in the hostile encounter tiles of the planets.
17:00-19:59 = Manning her booth in the hub town.
20:00-23:59 = Found in bars (at a certain relationship point)

Every 7 days, she moves to the next available Rush planet if available. So, Mhen’ga, Tarkus, Myrellion, and repeat, until new planets are added. Zheng Shi is of course not applicable.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
That's intentional (the 49% cap). To get her scenes you need to build up by spending time with her out in the wild.

Feb 13, 2019
IPA for TiTs aren't made from what i know due to it being apple,
Best luck i guess would be try ang get SWF / AIR to run in you iDevice somehow (not sure if even possible) outside of jailbreaking
I make IPA's whenever I do my rebuilds. Check . Should have 0.8.017 up somewhat soon (edit: it's up now.)
You do have to be jailbroken and have installed, though.

For people who are having trouble installing the official APK's, try mine. They've worked for people the official ones don't work for in the past at times.

My build environment is also open-source, but it's not particularly easy to set up iOS building (in fact I'd say it's the hardest thing in my build environment to set up).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nodenet

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
its a aproved host by f95, so don't tell me not to use it.
its not my problem zippy is blocked in your country simple as that
First, I was not saying no one use it, only the people who cannot access it A.K the people from Germany, Spain and the UK, And Europe will probably roll the ban across it's self as Germany & Spain are their Test countries and most of the laws they trial there tend to be rolled across the board.

Reactions: Jimyc and madmax20

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
First, I was not saying no one use it, only the people who cannot access it A.K the people from Germany, Spain and the UK, And Europe will probably roll the ban across it's self as Germany & Spain are their Test countries and most of the laws they trial there tend to be rolled across the board.
you just could have said use the other host,
Because saying don't use zippyshare kinda sounded like don't use it at all

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes