Feb 13, 2019
how to increase refractory rate, I can increase cum capacity and penis size but how about cum refractory rate, how to increase that shit and also the amount of cum you can ejaculate
In an editor? Or with consumables in game?
In-game, equillicum and virection might work. Also, treatment will impact it. "Semen's Friend" candy, too (bought from sera). Don't use it more than twice within a five hour window unless you want chocolate flavored cum for some (IMO stupid) reason.
futazona will also do it, as can throbb (randomly).

Seems like semen's friend can get your refractory rate highest.

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question but do the image packs work on the android build of the game and if so how do I go about making it work thanks

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question but do the image packs work on the android build of the game and if so how do I go about making it work thanks
The image packs are a separate version of the game not an addon, if you wanted the image pack version on android you would need to build it yourself using the . You could use to compile an apk version of the image pack for android. Or I guess maybe you could see if there is a android flash player you could install to run the swf file.

Reactions: Megumin.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTsEd not working now on my PC (win 10). I dunno why, maybe newest windows update?
Just quickly tested the latest version and it loads fine for my on the latest feature update of Windows 10 (v1903 build 18362.356), have you tried running the latest build of TiTsEd?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Yes there are cheats, you can see them all here or
You could also just you to edit your save if you wanted

Okay.... But some of them don't really work, like giving you more cash and exps..... Unless they were changed to something else?

Reactions: stanojevic66

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Okay.... But some of them don't really work, like giving you more cash and exps..... Unless they were changed to something else?
If you looked at the code in my post they all work, those cheats are taken directly from the games files. They haven't been changed recently.
The xp cheat "motherlode" works fine
The only one that is a bit odd is anotherbrickinthewall it doesn't work when use in an input area but you can still use it if you type the code out on the codex screen.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes