Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
This item is the easier to use to change your skin color but require access to Uveto or you use any other transformative that can change skin color as one of their potential effect but with no garantee. Check the transformative list on the wiki to find what you desire :

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Bit of a dumb question, but does the save editor work with either version of the game?
What do you mean by either ?
either the public and patreon ? yes
either the "normal" game and Boobs mod ? i don't really know, i never tried

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
As far as the unmodded game goes the editor only gets updated for the pub releases so it'll be lacking anything that came in the Patreon releases since the latest, but should work fine for most purposes.

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
TiTs 0.8.020 (public)

SWF:
and

AIR ZIP: and

Online ver.:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 13, 2019
So once again there's no source code.
My builds are pending that.

I believe the save editor also waits for public code to drop for simpler and more accurate transcription.

Thanks for directing me over there.
Just pushed a bunch of CSS over there to try to make it hurt my eyes less. And a banner.

Last edited:

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
What does the "image pack swf" contain? The file size is 10 times larger, but it's just an swf. I didn't see any extra pictures, but I barely got through the tutorial.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What does the "image pack swf" contain? The file size is 10 times larger, but it's just an swf. I didn't see any extra pictures, but I barely got through the tutorial.
For the millionth time, it just allows you to enlarge the character busts to see them in all high res glory and adds images inbetween texts to some sex scenes.

Next time use the search function

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
For the millionth time, it just allows you to enlarge the character busts to see them in all high res glory and adds images inbetween texts to some sex scenes.

Next time use the search function
There a lost cause don't waste ur time

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I've never understood why some people get so mad about answering a question. If it bothers you so much just ignore it and leave it for someone else to reply. Not everyone knows that there is a search function for the *specific* answer you're looking for. Especially if they're new here. But that's just me, maybe I just have the patience for it.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
I've never understood why some people get so mad about answering a question. If it bothers you so much just ignore it and leave it for someone else to reply. Not everyone knows that there is a search function for the *specific* answer you're looking for. Especially if they're new here. But that's just me, maybe I just have the patience for it.
I remember once searching for something on google and all the top results were people telling others to just google it.

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
TiTs 0.8.021 (public)

SWF:
and

AIR ZIP: and

Online ver.:

Image pack: (489.4 MB)

Feb 13, 2019
Is there a way to get the image pack version in APK form?
No, apparently it's a size problem.
View attachment 420510
Actually, it is possible, if your device has enough RAM and storage space available. I've done it.
if they'd only upload the fscking source code for this last release (or indeed the imagepack sources for the last one, which were mysteriously absent from the drop), I'd build you one. If that gets pushed public soon like it's supposed to have been, I'll do it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes