Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Actually, it is possible, if your device has enough RAM and storage space available. I've done it.
if they'd only upload the fscking source code for this last release (or indeed the imagepack sources for the last one, which were mysteriously absent from the drop), I'd build you one. If that gets pushed public soon like it's supposed to have been, I'll do it.
Isn't the source code the thing they said they would never release to the public because they don't want people to mod the game or is that something else?

Reactions: Dastun
Feb 13, 2019
Isn't the source code the thing they said they would never release to the public because they don't want people to mod the game or is that something else?
No; they used to have it always up to date and publicly accessible, but then some people (me included for a while) would build the sources and distribute up to date copies without paying.
Then they took it down and for a long time it was getting automatically published alongside public builds, but was staying under wraps during the periods between public builds.
Recently it just hasn't been getting pushed for a long time after public builds are made because apparently gedan fucked with some build server configuration stuff and can't be bothered to fix automatic pushes to the public facing repo.
In past months, all the builds I've posted for 'public releases' have been built from source code by myself.
what ever happened to the boobs mod?
It may or may not have died with 8chan.

Reactions: Megumin.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
what ever happened to the boobs mod?
There hasn't been any recent updates (last was 2 months ago), you can just check the git for an update, if it's still being worked on.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTs 0.8.023
swf - -
AIR - -
APK x86 - -
APK ARM - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
TiTs 0.8.023
swf - -
AIR - -
APK x86 - -
APK ARM - -

Changelog:
Bruh, you are Legendary, thanks.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Okay does anyone have trouble in Zhen shi? like suddenly the difficulty gets up a notch. i don't mind a challenge but every enemy has more shields, more healths and annoying graple attacks. And those trio of thief rodents keep constantly stun locking me that i can't even get 1 down. How do i deal with this? (Git Gud probably incoming)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Okay does anyone have trouble in Zhen shi? like suddenly the difficulty gets up a notch. i don't mind a challenge but every enemy has more shields, more healths and annoying graple attacks. And those trio of thief rodents keep constantly stun locking me that i can't even get 1 down. How do i deal with this? (Git Gud probably incoming)
I only went there when I was lvl 10 due to the insane harassment from the goo girl there. You will need better equipment that's for sure and a companian/drone would help. Alternative solution is to use the save editor and up your stats till you feel safer cross the area just to skip the grind.

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
come back once you're level 10 and properly equipped. talk to urbolg about his shield and he'll give it to you:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Fen just pushed another patch.

0.8.024 Changelog:
  • New victory scene for the sexdoll guards in Kiro’s rescue quest penned by – 69!
  • Almost all of the rooms in Kiro’s quest have been populated with descriptions, and the Orgasmender and Buttsluttinator should now properly appear in rooms. They have not been removed from their old locations yet but will be eventually. I’ll make sure there’s some repeatable way to access that content before I do, though.
  • Some of the special door locking mechanics for Kiro’s quest have been put in. The red door can be opened by knotted dicks, dog dicks, or red dicks. The pink door requires a vagina. Methods that don’t require certain attributes will be available.
  • Trying to unlock the door with the wrong dick at 100 taint has a small bit of smuttery for it.
  • Ilaria’s pregnancy options have been improved, and a generic ausar pregnancy has been added to the game courtesy of DrunkZombie!

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTs 0.8.024

SWF - -
AIR - -
X86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

0.8.024 Changelog:

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
TiTs 0.8.024

SWF - -
AIR - -
X86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

0.8.024 Changelog:

Thanks dude

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
TiTs 0.8.024

SWF - -
AIR - -
X86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

0.8.024 Changelog:

Thank you very much.

I got a question tho.. what's the difference between SWF and AIR versions? i have been using the AIR one but.. i see no difference so i am kinda confused.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Has anyone heard anything from the person/people making the BOOBS mod? I've been putting off getting back into playing this until the mods updated to the latest public update, should I just give up waiting and play it anyway?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes