blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
any difference downloading this game from here or the main website? because it seems the main website have a more updated version (Edit: apparently it doesn't, I just checked. this is weird unless it's a free version so it is an older one? - didn't know updated version was for paid)

also what is this Boob mod? all I get from it is that it basically lowers the amount of Futa encounters.
also not sure what the Image Pack SWF actually does, when I drag it into a tab it opens the game with apparently modded options, but I have no idea what is different.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
any difference downloading this game from here or the main website? because it seems the main website have a more updated version.

also what is this Boob mod? all I get from it is that it basically lowers the amount of Futa encounters.
also not sure what the Image Pack SWF actually does, when I drag it into a tab it opens the game with apparently modded options, but I have no idea what is different.
The public download from fens site is 0.8.021 the latest version available here is 0.8.027
See the quote below for what the imagepack version does
The imagepack version adds high resolution busts to the npcs which can be viewed by clicking on the new icon in the bust window and adds images to some (very few atm) of the scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TiTS_0.8.027
SWF - -
ImgPack - - (File too large for Zippy)
AIR - -
x86 APK - -
ARM APK - -

Changelog:
For what the BOOBs mod does read its post or check the git
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-8-026-fenoxo.469/page-89#post-1657334

Last edited:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
who are these two characters?
As the filename says 'kiro quest dolls motivational poster' I quite strongly assume it's an image of the sexdolls in... well, the kiro quest.
Vulpatra and big tiddy goth dolls I guess? Ok not that. Didn't play the very latest version with the bust, silly me.

Last edited:

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
As the filename says 'kiro quest dolls motivational poster' I quite strongly assume it's an image of the sexdolls in... well, the kiro quest.
Vulpatra and big tiddy goth dolls I guess?
The goth doll has a bust she's human

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.8.028
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 APK- -
ARM APK - -
Changelog
Note: No Anonfile due to server code 0 (happens alot lately)

Last edited:

KorySky

Jun 30, 2017
TiTS 0.8.028
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 APK- -
ARM APK - -
Changelog
You're doing god's work soldier

Reactions: ddcool
Mar 19, 2019
TiTS 0.8.028
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 APK- -
ARM APK - -
Changelog
Could you upload it to Nopy? Apparently my computer doesn't allow me to use download sites (Hell, not even Mega) anymore. All I get are ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR errors.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes