Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
this game gets modded? is it updated to for the newer versions? where can i find these mods?
There is only one mod that I know of and that's the BOOBS mod. Their main goal with the mod, at least from what I've seen, is to reenable cut content in the game, make balancing tweaks to items, add submitted items/TFs on the fenoxo forums that have been overlooked/abandoned by Fen, fix bugs, and add some balance to the game to where they feel needs it. Many people stopped paying attention to the mod since they were considering removing an optional dick from a character, but they have since reconsidered. Also, a good amount of the reenabled content is incest related as Patreon would potentially brick Fen's patreon if they got reported, the most notable being the Frostwyrm incest scenes.

You can find their changelog and you can find their MEGA folder .

Be warned that any saves you have right now may not be eligible for the mod since they're building off the Public TiTs github, which isn't always updated.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
That isn't entirely correct, the mod uses the public github and the PRs. Which includes new content, fixes and they also do some of their own fixes and stuff.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
You'll have to use an independent flash player instead of your browser, which isn't to much of a big deal.

Feb 13, 2019
If fen & co. ever decide to drop source code again (still waiting on the sources for the public build from 8 days ago), I'll be making more.
Posted that october 12. Now, on Nov. 6, I finally got sources for 0.8.029.
Desktop SWF, desktop image pack, Android (ARM and x86), and iOS IPA at:

I seem to recall telling someone I'd build them an android image pack version; doing that now. Note that it will take a lot of RAM to run.
The cancellation only affects internet browsers not the adobe flash player program itself. They can't make you delete flash player off your hard drive and the program hasn't had many updates in a long time so it'll be fine.
It'll transition to AIR probably.

Reactions: TrickyLight

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
anyone have the imagepack version of the BOOBs mod they could post preferably in exe format? Or explaining the steps to actually compile one.

Feb 13, 2019
anyone have the imagepack version of the BOOBs mod they could post preferably in exe format? Or explaining the steps to actually compile one.
I have more or less explained how to compile it, though their build scripts have been modified from mine a little bit. If you can't figure it out from our documentation, I don't know how I can help.
BOOBs hasn't been updated in a couple months btw.

Feb 13, 2019
Just made TiTS 0.8.029 mobile image packs for Android like someone asked about a while back.
This probably won't be a regular thing due to how much time it takes to build them, but here goes. Your phone/tablet/whatever will need plenty of RAM for these to work, and you will have to wait a while for them to open up.
Android ARM image pack APK:

Android x86 (Intel) image pack APK:

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
I have more or less explained how to compile it, though their build scripts have been modified from mine a little bit. If you can't figure it out from our documentation, I don't know how I can help.
Just tried with your instrutions and now I understand even less than before. Since it hasnt been updated in 3 months i'll just cut my losses and move on.

Also has anyone gotten the imagepack to load? This one will not load for me despite the regular version loading just fine.

Last edited:

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Last release was a few months ago, last commit was two weeks ago.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
New version just posted by Fen. Unfortunately I don't have access to it, but am passing the info along. All minor stuff, but still something.

0.8.032 Changelog:
  • New system: DECORATIONS! You can now put decorations up on your ship. One of your equipped decorations will randomly display alongside your ship’s interior at the main ship menu.
  • Decorations can be unequipped by going to the Items->Unequip->Decorations menu.
  • Two decorations can now be pilfered from Kiro Quest – the holoposters that can be found in the hallways! When used with the image pack, the associated images will display with the decoration.
  • The 20th sexdoll in Kiro Quest you defeat will now drop a VR program that simulates the fight, usable at Mindwash Visors and Luca’s VR Parlor to relive the fight (without any of the transformations… well, mostly. There’s still some taint…). Did you know they drop specific items every fourth fight?
  • The Vulpatra codex entry has been added.
  • Three new images were added to the image pack, all of Zheng Shi’s Lorelei, all drawn by . One is pictured at right.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
is there different compiling methods that results in less space being used? I have .027 imagepack and .029 imagepack, yet 29 has smaller file size than 27. Was it something related to compressing images or a result of cut code or work?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes