ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Also a small notice in advance:

To everyone who has been relying on the builds i upload, per 1 dec 2019 i cancled my Patreon support for TiTs
So from that date on i won't be uploading anymore builds untill i decide to re-sub again
may i ask, is fenoxo has nowhere to finish this game?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
CoC got an ending written for it so yeah. IDR out of hand if the number of probes the brave Captain Steele needs to locate to claim their ancestral fortune was specified ingame but atm only four are in the game so there's no shortage of room for more.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
there is no indication that it is anywhere near done, i mean if i remember correctly the original CoC was at one point ditched (stopped with development)
They thought they could work on both, but CoC was abandonned after they started working on TiTS, and after a while they decided to just create an ending and call it a day because people were mad.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
TBF from what I picked up from their occasional mentions of the topic, under the hood CoC was something of a case study in how scope and feature creep far past what the code was originally written for result in a barely-functioning Frankenstein's monster of ad-hoc kludge upon another that's a giant pain in the ass to actually work with. No wonder they just dropped it eventually; and TiTS was from the start designed pretty specifically to allow for considerable expansion without that kind of ungodly mess, lessons learned.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
They thought they could work on both, but CoC was abandonned after they started working on TiTS, and after a while they decided to just create an ending and call it a day because people were mad.
eh tbf it would be possible to work on both, or you know just first finish one before you start something new

Reactions: ejmuerte and Seiren

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Just kinda remembered is project existed. I was following an 8chan topic on it, but that seems to have gone the way of the dodo. I'm seeing some familiar names in the thread so I guess people migrated here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I think Savin said once that 8 probes is what they planed, but don't quote me on that.

The game development when everything is ok is good, the problem is that they can't go more than 3 months without something slowing down the game.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
maybe its because i never read carefully, but do you actually get the zhengshi probe???
Well given you (can and probably should) steal the whose hold it's currently stored in I'd imagine so.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: TheGodUncle

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
eh tbf it would be possible to work on both, or you know just first finish one before you start something new
It was possible, and they tried.
The only thing is, one was done for free, the other wasn't, so they kind of went toward the one that gave them money, to the point that the first was abandoned.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
so basically he is stuck on his boat but keeps "trying to finish" this game
If people threw money at you regardless of how fast you worked and how many projects that slugged around you'd sit on one of your hands and milk much whale money as you could try to row with paddles made out of emerald encrusted golden paddle too.

That said after decades Kiro's quest is in finally betaish stage for backers, still not done obviously.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes