Art3r

Feb 14, 2019
is there different compiling methods that results in less space being used? I have .027 imagepack and .029 imagepack, yet 29 has smaller file size than 27. Was it something related to compressing images or a result of cut code or work?
As far as I know there are two kinds of imagepacks here. Official and fan made. They have the same pictures (unless there were added new with new version) but official are made by team TiTS team and other by some users. Thing is they do not insert pictures exactly the same way and this makes difference. Quality of images seems the same to me.

Reactions: T800

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What happens if I play with 7.0 when I'm supposed to have 8.1?
If you mean versions of TiTS, The game will error and not load if you saved on the newer version. I have not noticed any other permanent effect from this on my computer. You used to be able to get around this by not collecting things that don't exist in the older version or getting emails that don't, but now it just denies use on the older version if you saved at all on a newer one.

Kutullu

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone send a link for the titsed, github giving me "unable to access site" every time i tried.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I'm wondering that one myself bro.
From what I have seen the person that was giving us the backers version going by the name of "shyvor" has stopped coming to this forum, and sadly left no information about where he was getting the backers version from. So here we are waiting in the dark.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Later then usual but here ya go

TiTs 0.8.032
SWF - -
AIR - -
APK x86 - -
APK ARM - -

From what I have seen the person that was giving us the backers version going by the name of "shyvor" has stopped coming to this forum, and sadly left no information about where he was getting the backers version from. So here we are waiting in the dark.
To correct you on that point, i haven't "stopped" comming, i just upload it when i feel like it or keep it in mind and as of where i get em from i just have a patreon sub running

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Later then usual but here ya go

TiTs 0.8.032
SWF - -
AIR - -
APK x86 - -
APK ARM - -

To correct you on that point, i haven't "stopped" comming, i just upload it when i feel like it or keep it in mind and as of where i get em from i just have a patreon sub running
well then, happy to see you again and clarifying the situation.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Ah do someone have the save or code for Shade house i can't get it.

A save would be nice other wise I think I will start the game new

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes