James3

Dec 12, 2018
Is there any clothing that's considered a costume on Poe A? (You'd think Nova could just turn into one) Also, is there any choice in Holiday's shop that doesn't involve something gay in it's result?

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Is there any clothing that's considered a costume on Poe A? (You'd think Nova could just turn into one) Also, is there any choice in Holiday's shop that doesn't involve something gay in it's result?
The entirety of the Poe A event circles around Holiday and her mask store, so there's no "costumes" to put on other than the ones there. And by gay, I'm assuming you mean anything other than straight on male-on-female fucking so here's a very short list for that:
  • Equine Centaur Suit, Penis Option
  • Garb of the Hero, Longsword Option(one of the girls try to milk your prostate with her tail and there's no option to refuse, so be mindful of that.)
Also, be careful as the costume you put on will turn you into said costume's description. I recommend having a save you can load back into since you might not want to stay as a centaur for the rest of your playthrough.

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Goblin suit >sex with kui-tan futa>vore content.
Bounty hunter>sex with futa Holiday and little birdlike creature.
Capitan terran >sex with kaithrit male> kaithrit male or club orgy.
Equine centaur >choice: cock, vagina or both>sex with Dane and the Holiday&Dane for vagina or leithan female twins for cock.
Spider costume>dom sex with fem saeri and group with Holiday.
Metal reptile>sub sex with fem saurmorian.(genital based)
Garb of hero>1.longsword-sex with fem gryvain>fem human>group.
2.Shortsword>sex with saeri futa.
Nurse>sex with fem rodenian or fem hellhound.
Bikini>1.found Holiday>tentacle sex with fem human.
2.Mingle and party>tentacle orgy.
Black cat>kaithril fem sex.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Could you upload it to Nopy? Apparently my computer doesn't allow me to use download sites (Hell, not even Mega) anymore. All I get are ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR errors.
You might wanna fix the source of the problem instead of trying a bandaid
It seems there is either a issue with your time/date setting or other causes (google the error)
Because basicly you have errors connecting to SSL connections wich are safer

Mar 19, 2019
You might wanna fix the source of the problem instead of trying a bandaid
It seems there is either a issue with your time/date setting or other causes (google the error)
Because basicly you have errors connecting to SSL connections wich are safer
Believe me, friend, I've tried everything under the sun to fix it. Nothing works.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Could you upload it to Nopy? Apparently my computer doesn't allow me to use download sites (Hell, not even Mega) anymore. All I get are ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR errors.
Have you cleared browsing data (browser), or your computer SSL state (Internet Properties)? Do you have browser extension installed if so did you try to deactivate them? Did you try to turn off and on again your router and have you checked your firewall or anti-virus maybe they block some site.

Oct 29, 2017
TiTS 0.8.028
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 APK- -
ARM APK - -
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: No Anonfile due to server code 0 (happens alot lately)
thanks shyvor. first time in a while ive wanted a backers build due to a new companion

James3

Dec 12, 2018
The entirety of the Poe A event circles around Holiday and her mask store, so there's no "costumes" to put on other than the ones there. And by gay, I'm assuming you mean anything other than straight on male-on-female fucking so here's a very short list for that:
  • Equine Centaur Suit, Penis Option
  • Garb of the Hero, Longsword Option(one of the girls try to milk your prostate with her tail and there's no option to refuse, so be mindful of that.)
Also, be careful as the costume you put on will turn you into said costume's description. I recommend having a save you can load back into since you might not want to stay as a centaur for the rest of your playthrough.
Yeah, I was disappointed when it turned out that mentions of "non-canon" on the website just meant it forgets about last time like Extrameet does. Just didn't save it. Multiple things disappoint me about Poe A, actually. Also didn't like how the wiki site called Holiday female for around half a decade before finally admitting they're a herm.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
can I get back the access in the breedwell, I got blocked from it and it was long ago so I don't have the save anymore. I wanted to use save editor but with no success. Does anybody know how to reverse the block?

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
can I get back the access in the breedwell, I got blocked from it and it was long ago so I don't have the save anymore. I wanted to use save editor but with no success. Does anybody know how to reverse the block?
Can you remember what you did that blocked you from it? There are multiple ways and therefore multiple flags to check.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Can you remember what you did that blocked you from it? There are multiple ways and therefore multiple flags to check.
I got banned from both of them, didn't let them take the Rahn which I gave birth to, and I let the machine milk me dry

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
I got banned from both of them, didn't let them take the Rahn which I gave birth to, and I let the machine milk me dry
In that case, there are two flags you need to delete in TiTsed. They're called:
BREEDWELL_DONATION_LOCKED
BREEDWELL_PREM_POD_BAN
For this to work, you need to click on said flags and actually delete the flag with the "Del" key and you should be unbanned from both.

Reactions: Soap Cracker

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
In that case, there are two flags you need to delete in TiTsed. They're called:
BREEDWELL_DONATION_LOCKED
BREEDWELL_PREM_POD_BAN
For this to work, you need to click on said flags and actually delete the flag with the "Del" key and you should be unbanned from both.
Many thanks

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes