mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I won't lie, i never manage to blew up myrellion, didn't know you could do it actually (i know you can destroy tarkus, but didn't for myrellion) so i can't really help, somebody else might know tho.
it is became nuclear wasteland?
wtf?
idk what happened?
You can only blow up Myrellion if you have a hard/mischevious personality and its during the second Kara Quest when rig the pirate ship to blow up. If you hover over the options it'll tell you the plant will go down as well. Its a complete waste though unless you hate ants, you can only visit the caverns if the planet is destroyed.

Just go to the TITS save editor and delete the relevant flags

"Change kq2_Myrellion_State to 0. You might need to also set kq2_Nuke_Started and kq2_WatsonSelfDestruct to 0"

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It makes me wonder why the mischievous personality is categorized as being between kind and hard when it let's you genocide an entire planet.... O_O
Well you're not the one that genocides the planet just the straw that broke the camels back, when you blow up the pirate base in orbit the peace keeping force run away then the ant factions resume the war and go nuclear because everyone thought the explosion was one of them attacking the other.

Also personality and taint are useless mechanics expect in very small scenes or certain dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Ill be honest I kinda just use cheats and pass on until i find a character that I like then I leave until I feel like coming back again. It's a darn shame because CoC always left me wondering what kind of thing ill encounter/fuck.

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Hi... I've literally played this game way too much.
Need help though...

I'm trying really hard to trigger the Shade Threesome with Amara... I can't seem to trigger the scene... If played the second Kara Quest 6 times already yet somehow won't start. I've followed everything yet nothing happens...

HELP...

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Hi... I've literally played this game way too much.
Need help though...

I'm trying really hard to trigger the Shade Threesome with Amara... I can't seem to trigger the scene... If played the second Kara Quest 6 times already yet somehow won't start. I've followed everything yet nothing happens...

HELP...
That only happens after the quest is completed and you agree to never see Kara again when meeting Shade in Uveto, pick the options that stick you with a relationship with Shade and after that you'll get an email from Shade requesting help, you then go into her apartment in Uveto and find an Amara tied up bdsm style then just pick the decision you want either threesome or just you and Amara while Shade watches also you can just opt out if futa aint your thing.

Reactions: earthunwapped

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
That only happens after the quest is completed and you agree to never see Kara again when meeting Shade in Uveto, pick the options that stick you with a relationship with Shade and after that you'll get an email from Shade requesting help, you then go into her apartment in Uveto and find an Amara tied up bdsm style then just pick the decision you want either threesome or just you and Amara while Shade watches also you can just opt out if futa aint your thing.
So I have to basically interact with Shade on Myrellion sexually, Interact with her on Uveto, do the KaraQuest 2 and not sleep with Kara, just reject her and that's all.

If I remember correctly, Shade pops up in the Karaquest 2... what do I do if she does?
Is there anything particular I have to do in the Karaquest 2 or just reject her at the end?

P.S. Thanks for the info, really good help...

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So I have to basically interact with Shade on Myrellion sexually, Interact with her on Uveto, do the KaraQuest 2 and not sleep with Kara, just reject her and that's all.

If I remember correctly, Shade pops up in the Karaquest 2... what do I do if she does?
Is there anything particular I have to do in the Karaquest 2 or just reject her at the end?

P.S. Thanks for the info, really good help...
Don't know if you need to do this exactly to get the threesome scenario but I did it like this.

Sex Shade when you first meet her, help Kara the second time and when you see Shade she'll let you go, complete the quest by defeating Amara you can sleep with Kara it made no difference to me. Later Shade will email asking to talk then just say you like her afterward promise to never see Kara again (makes no difference since there is no more Kara followup). After a while she'll email you asking for help, go to her apartment and wallah Amara is there for the threesome.

Reactions: earthunwapped

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Don't know if you need to do this exactly to get the threesome scenario but I did it like this.

Sex Shade when you first meet her, help Kara the second time and when you see Shade she'll let you go, complete the quest by defeating Amara you can sleep with Kara it made no difference to me. Later Shade will email asking to talk then just say you like her afterward promise to never see Kara again (makes no difference since there is no more Kara followup). After a while she'll email you asking for help, go to her apartment and wallah Amara is there for the threesome.
A way to avoid weird moment with Shade during KaraQuest is to do the probe quest on Myrellion and manage to get the probe back (by defeating the queen or if diplomacy used suggesting to exchange the probe against a cooler and better throne). That way you have an encounter with Shade in which you learn she is your half-sister and that she leave the planet because she can't find her prey. Then do the quest and you won't meet Shade and thus never lose her trust and still have sex with Kara. I still got the threesome with Amara later.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
A way to avoid weird moment with Shade during KaraQuest is to do the probe quest on Myrellion and manage to get the probe back (by defeating the queen or if diplomacy used suggesting to exchange the probe against a cooler and better throne). That way you have an encounter with Shade in which you learn she is your half-sister and that she leave the planet because she can't find her prey. Then do the quest and you won't meet Shade and thus never lose her trust and still have sex with Kara. I still got the threesome with Amara later.
"A way to avoid weird moment" yeeeeah, we probably have a different definition of weird moment
finding out that the girl you're fucking is your sister is totally cool and not weird ;)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
"A way to avoid weird moment" yeeeeah, we probably have a different definition of weird moment
finding out that the girl you're fucking is your sister is totally cool and not weird ;)
By weird moment I meant the one that is a lover triangle on top of a pirate base with two persons trying to murder one another. But the whoopsie I fucked my elder sister is also weird now that I think about it :ROFLMAO:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
can i somehow spped up Kiro and Saendra relationship?
maybe through editor?
because i think i am stuck, it is take too long to max their relationship

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes