Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there a way or a place where you can view all the images in the image pack?
Here are the images contained in the latest image pack (I just extracted them from the swf)
The folder is unsorted and still contains sprites not just the cg & high-res images

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Why are pictures like this in the game files if they serve no purpose? It's a commission drawing of Captain Steel getting fucked by Seer. I thought Full body drawing of Steel weren't supposed to be a thing in the game. Why is it there?

TITS_ImagePack_0.8.083-1585.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Why are pictures like this in the game files if they serve no purpose? It's a commission drawing of Captain Steel getting fucked by Seer. I thought Full body drawing of Steel weren't supposed to be a thing in the game. Why is it there?

View attachment 671591
It will show in a scene where Steele is fucked by Seer, it's the "Tenta Domme" scene
"TentaDomme", "You’re gonna get filled in so many different ways."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is another similar image for the "Lez Domme" scene
1389_classes.Resources.ImagePack_seerLezDom.png
"LezDomme", "Girly fun! Fun being entirely subjective!"

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a way to become a bimbo without having a vag?
For DitzSpeech you can have by 3 differents ways the treatment bimbo effect, Mitzi Cuntnosis (dumbcunt) and dumbfuck pill.
Cuntnosis demand a vagina, you can have the bimbo version of the treatment if you are sexless, female or hermaphrodite but I don't know if you grow a vagina in the sexless case. The dumbfuck pill allow you to get the Ditz speech perk without a vagina if Steele is considered feminine regardless of sexual anatomy.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It will show in a scene where Steele is fucked by Seer, it's the "Tenta Domme" scene
"TentaDomme", "You’re gonna get filled in so many different ways."
There is another similar image for the "Lez Domme" scene
View attachment 671642
"LezDomme", "Girly fun! Fun being entirely subjective!"
I never expected full body drawings of Steele to be a thing. I figured they wouldn't have bother because of all the customization options. But I guess in the end it was the artist decision on what race Steele is for that particular scene.

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Regular versions of the game are on Fenoxo.com but the imagepack backer version isn't in the usual mega folder yet, as a FYI.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

The swf, air, arm apk, x86 apk, and the image-pack version are all in the mega folder
  • Sabrae’s Implantation Station is now open!. You can find it alllll the way down in the southwestern corner of Dhaal’s Gyre region. Written by Wsan and coded by yours truly.
    • Implant slots are unlocked via the diagnostic options in her shop. Currently there are two implant slots: combat and utility. Combat implants directly effect your ability to succeed in combat while utility implants tend to be more vanity or post-combat recovery oriented.
    • I’m aware there is currently no option to get an implant slot “emptied” out and uninstalled. I will get to that next patch.
    • Sabrae comes with two sex scenes for those into that.
    • New items: Breed ‘n Brute, Ecstasy Enlargers, Lactation Inducers, Muscular Stabilization System, Prostitute Pro, Reflex Tuner, Sensory Dampener, Steroidal Muscle Augment, Cybernetic Subprocessor, & the SynthWomb (which despite its name interacts with all pregnancies). (Apparently the Synthwomb is bugged and unable to be obtained – Next patch!)
    • WARNING: Many of these (especially Ecstasy Enlargers) dip their fingers deep into the creature object, so it’s possible that one or two may wind up having bugs that can permanently bork your save (unless you know how to edit individual save values), so I recommend archiving a save-to-file of your PC before saving with these installed.
  • A few bug fixes courtesy of Gena138.

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
It seems like the Save Editor of TiTsED hasn't been updated in a while after some of these new additions, does anyone know of an alternate easy to use editor that is up to date?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It seems like the Save Editor of TiTsED hasn't been updated in a while after some of these new additions, does anyone know of an alternate easy to use editor that is up to date?
TiTsED gets updated around each public versions, but since for about a month every version were public they kinda stopped, now that we are back to normal(ish), they will probably do that again.
then again, except for the newest things, the editor still works really well.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
Jan 28, 2018
TiTsED gets updated around each public versions, but since for about a month every version were public they kinda stopped, now that we are back to normal(ish), they will probably do that again.
then again, except for the newest things, the editor still works really well.
I do hope that it gets updated soon. Makes me nervous imagining something happened to the person(s) who works on TiTSed. Still though, I hope for the best.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I think I'll hold off checking out the new versions until ther cyborg/robot transformations are properly implemented, glad they're finally getting around to making them since like the ship mechanics cyborg transformations have been planned for years.

Reactions: atomicp and B2B2

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I never expected full body drawings of Steele to be a thing. I figured they wouldn't have bother because of all the customization options. But I guess in the end it was the artist decision on what race Steele is for that particular scene.
Imo drawings of sex acts involving Steele in the image pack should all be like the Corona Flamer, which just looks like the character is being fucked by an invisible dude. Makes it easier to leave the rest for the imagination.

Snip20200529_1.png

Reactions: Sole

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Imo drawings of sex acts involving Steele in the image pack should all be like the Corona Flamer, which just looks like the character is being fucked by an invisible dude. Makes it easier to leave the rest for the imagination.

View attachment 673601
That's nice and all, but that's really limited to for female PC. Invisible protagonist for women give us pictures of our partners posing for the camera or looking goofy like this.
TITS_ImagePack_0.8.083-1490.png

I think I prefer what we have for Seer with random people commissioning their own version of the female protagonist. Even thought that Steele version doesn't look at all how your character looks like. It gives us something more substantial to look at.
At least for Female PC scenes.
Sadly, there aren't alot of those kind of pictures.

Reactions: Kallisto
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes