UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The game is a flash game so once that fact is known what each version mean is pretty explicit swf is for the .swf version that require the adobe player standalone to run, AIR version for using adobe AIR, the two APK for android user.
The less obvious are the BooBs mod which is a modded version but since it's not a link to the project page but a download link further research in the thread is warranted and the image pack version is a version (.swf not air) in which there are image during some sex scene but may be some version behind.

If you have further question I encourage you to try the search function and you will probably find the answer that you seek othewise just ask.
Can we mark this answer for the people who will ask that question in the futur ?

Reactions: Rexaureus

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Public patch is out, and they JUST SO HAPPENED to exclude the Imagepack again.
Public builds get imagepacks on a somewhat random schedule. Backer builds get them much more consistently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An image pack version of 0.8.089 was released for backers, I've uploaded it to my mega

Voliant

Dec 12, 2018
Is there a different source of the source than ? doesn't seem maintained anymore, There is a bunch of content in TiTS that has very long requirements to qualify for I'd like to read through even in code form.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I can't find the new Verusha scene. Do i need to start a new game? (I'm using old save and just updating the game) or I'm missing something?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Guys I can't find the new Verusha scene. Do i need to start a new game? (I'm using old save and just updating the game) or I'm missing something?
She's gotta be in Tarkus bar, Get to know her and then submit to her, you suck her dick under the table in the bar

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Fen stopped maintaining the code on github after someone on 8ch figured out how to make a bot that would compile the code as soon as it was updated on github, and some of his backers got annoyed that it was released on 8ch faster than it was released on the backer site. Reminder that during the Offbeatr campaign, Fenoxo pledged that all builds would be available for free, but with a 2-week delay. This pledge has most definitely not been kept.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
They also dropped a 8.09 backer patch as well, but most of its content is unfinished and still has some crash bugs from 8.089.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
wasn't there a new image pack for the last public ?
i'm sure people will ask for it at some point.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes