Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
There is no way to add the incest content because those characters aren't cut from the game. They were re-purposed with new scenes. So if the incest content is added back then these re-purposed characters with the new scenes will need to be cut.
That would only apply to Nyke, or whatever the dragon girl's name is. The Kiro/Kally stuff was done lazily by just sprinkling step- in front of sister here and there. Maybe a thing or three was tweaked as well? Shade was never completed and was ham handled with it being totally forgotten about her and the NPC being related. At the time I figured it was just a lazy cop out to reuse scenes. The only full on incest that is left in the game is, unsurprisingly to me, the bees on the jungle planet. None of their content was changed, as far as I could tell, when I just clicked through it.

Whatever Zone

Mar 4, 2018
Thank you all so much for the replies and clarification everyone. For now I think I'm just gonna either enjoy TiTS as it's updated, revert to older saves when I want to play the Nykke content and such, or just look into finding/starting a more heavily incest-themed text game in the same vein as TiTS/CoC

Reactions: Brewski785

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you all so much for the replies and clarification everyone. For now I think I'm just gonna either enjoy TiTS as it's updated, revert to older saves when I want to play the Nykke content and such, or just look into finding/starting a more heavily incest-themed text game in the same vein as TiTS/CoC
good like finding a game like that with as much content as TiTS/CoC

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do you defeat the overseer in the pirate station? Fucking "lust" feature makes my character loose at full health and full shield. It sucks!

How do you mitigate "lust" :(

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
How do you defeat the overseer in the pirate station? Fucking "lust" feature makes my character loose at full health and full shield. It sucks!

How do you mitigate "lust" :(
Don't go into fights with full lust for one. Also, Masturbate. Each time you orgasam, you lose lust, cause you aren't as horny anymore.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do you get the black market contacts for Anno, by the way?

And is there a walkthrough for this game?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How do you get the black market contacts for Anno, by the way?

And is there a walkthrough for this game?

Just search for the character or quest you have trouble with and you can unlcok whatever content you're interested in.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
You only have access (and need) to the blackmarket contact for Anno if you blew up Tarkus before doing the Ghost Deck quest and recruiting her.
I like how you can have options to blow up a lot of the planets. Tarkus and Myrellion, hopefully next is Zheng Shi since it has been talked about.

Reactions: Megumin.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
After playing CoC I was so excited to start this game, especially after so many people said it's so much better than the CoC. Few hours in and I was left quite disappointed after learning how few characters you can impregnate. Would've expected the choice being available at least for the recruited crew members. :(

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
After playing CoC I was so excited to start this game, especially after so many people said it's so much better than the CoC. Few hours in and I was left quite disappointed after learning how few characters you can impregnate. Would've expected the choice being available at least for the recruited crew members. :(
Then you shouldn't play CoC2, the devs hate pregnancy, like, really hates it.
They even have grudges because people ask for it.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
They do? It's probably more a function of having so many people being responsible for different characters, getting art made for pregnancy, coding all the scene variations and character interactions, etc.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
They do? It's probably more a function of having so many people being responsible for different characters, getting art made for pregnancy, coding all the scene variations and character interactions, etc.
It's more a case of "people write characters, gets bored of that character, goes to write another one, rinse and repeat" with another case of "don't you fucking dare write things for my character, it's mine, i'll sue you if you do".
It's the same with CoC2.
As for the pregnancy thing, it's not their fetish, so they don't write it most of the time, and with the "don't write for my character" rule, we don't have a lot of preg content.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's more a case of "people write characters, gets bored of that character, goes to write another one, rinse and repeat" with another case of "don't you fucking dare write things for my character, it's mine, i'll sue you if you do".
It's the same with CoC2.
As for the pregnancy thing, it's not their fetish, so they don't write it most of the time, and with the "don't write for my character" rule, we don't have a lot of preg content.
yeah, to this day i can still fire up CoC and play it util the end, but i just can't do the same for this one and Coc 2, 3 and 1/2 years ago it was better, in Men'gha we had the farm(one interaction), Penny, the receptionist, the ausar that we bet with(i want to say Erra but am almost certain i'm wrong), the sellers(one quest), burk and his helper(mostly fucking), and Kelly, with the quests in planet, you could go do one of them, come back interact with the characters, and get most if not all the content, now in this first planet there are what? 15-20 character if not more(a lot of them unfinished),and at least 2 of them can become companions, even though one don't make any sense, the game is all over the place, and instead of creating more new settings it keeps packing characters in old ones, and as i said in the review, there is a lot of fluff in the descriptions, i know it is a text game, but it feels more like reading a book than playing a game, a lot more emotion could be expressed if the character talk to each other more than be described doing something.(Sorry, went in a tangent there)

Reactions: kbutler

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Then you shouldn't play CoC2, the devs hate pregnancy, like, really hates it.
They even have grudges because people ask for it.
Yeah that's what disappointed me the most. I googled a little bit and I've found out about the bitter co-author of TiTS/CoC2 and his awful attitude towards people on the Fenoxo forum. Although I'm still hopeful since only one of the 6 crew members I wished to impregnate were created by said author (it's even my least liked characters of the six). The rest were created mostly by Fen himself so maybe he adds the content himself or allows somebody else to finish the content for him. Fen seemed like a friendly bunch on the forum.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah that's what disappointed me the most. I googled a little bit and I've found out about the bitter co-author of TiTS/CoC2 and his awful attitude towards people on the Fenoxo forum. Although I'm still hopeful since only one of the 6 crew members I wished to impregnate were created by said author (it's even my least liked characters of the six). The rest were created mostly by Fen himself so maybe he adds the content himself or allows somebody else to finish the content for him. Fen seemed like a friendly bunch on the forum.
As far as i know, fen is friendly but gets really defensive when you criticize his friends, if the friends in questions doesn't respond first.
Don't get me wrong, i get it, they're friends after all, but when you give criticism he only goes to his friends side and never to the fans, even if they're right.

But maybe i'm wrong, i don't know him after all.

Reactions: Megumin.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
As far as i know, fen is friendly but gets really defensive when you criticize his friends, if the friends in questions doesn't respond first.
Don't get me wrong, i get it, they're friends after all, but when you give criticism he only goes to his friends side and never to the fans, even if they're right.

But maybe i'm wrong, i don't know him after all.
That's a shame. It still confuses me since the beginning of the game heavily implies that pregnancy would be one of the major things in the game: character and character creation (virility, cum amount), first thing you get is a care center for your offsprings, entire prison for breeding and then some more. And then you learn the authors are anti-pregnancy and the only characters you can actually impregnate are some random nobody NPCs.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes