Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
That's a shame. It still confuses me since the beginning of the game heavily implies that pregnancy would be one of the major things in the game: character and character creation (virility, cum amount), first thing you get is a care center for your offsprings, entire prison for breeding and then some more. And then you learn the authors are anti-pregnancy and the only characters you can actually impregnate are some random nobody NPCs.
From what I understand at the start it was more about you getting pregnant not others. Hell if you are male and gain a cunt snake guess what you have a baby. The story is about the MC popping out babies not porking all the girls with babies.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
From what I understand at the start it was more about you getting pregnant not others. Hell if you are male and gain a cunt snake guess what you have a baby. The story is about the MC popping out babies not porking all the girls with babies.
I see. If that's the case then I misunderstood the point of the game -- no wonder my expectations were not met. Still makes me sad since I thoroughly enjoyed the game up until this point. Thanks for the clarification, it never even occurred to me think about it that way.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Here is all the NPC pregnancy if anyone is interested. Information is from the wiki (wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Pregnancy). There is an NPC pregnancy section towards the bottom. Got the authors directly from the NPC page.

MotherAnatomyLocationAuthor(s)Child Type
AinaWombTavros StationJimT, GardefordLive
Bored JumperWombZheng ShiWilliam (preg content), Fenoxo, QuestyRobo, Wsan, BLive
BrihaWombMyrellionJimT, ZeikfriedEgg
Captain KhorganWombGastigothSavinLive
EllieWombNew TexasSavinEggs
Female RaskvelWombTarkusFenoxo, Savin, GedanEggs
FrostwymWombUvetoBEgg
IlariaWombTavros StationSavinLive
MirrinWombNew TexasSoAndSoEgg
QuaelleWombBreedwellNonesuchLive
Queen IrelliaAbdomenMyrellionFenoxoEggs
QuinnWombMhengaNonesuchLive
RoxyWombUvetoSheepPun (started) & William (finished)Live
Sam (Pirate Techie)WombGastigothSavin, Night TrapLive
SeraWombTavros Station (crew)Fenoxo, Nonesuch, Savin, ShaxLive
ShadeCunt TailMyrellionSavinEgg
ShellyWombTavros StationGardefordEggs
StellaWombTavros StationWsanLive
TamWombGastigothSavinLive
UlaWombUvetoFenoxoLive
ZheniyaWombTavros StationSavinLive
Zil FemaleWombMhengaSavin, Fenoxo, Ziekfried, MistyBirb (preg content), WilliamLive
Raskvel DockmasterWombTarkusSomeKindofWizard & FenoxoEggs

Queen Irellia is pretty barebones. You fuck her, she puts out some eggs immediately after, and then they disappear. Saec has a pregnancy I didn't list because its not in the game yet (maybe never?). Lapinara Parasitic Female seems more like the PC getting pregnant and has to be enabled by a cheat now, so I didn't include it. Shelly is a non-live egg pregnancy, so no children are produced.

Honorable Mentions
Raskvel Dockmaster: Mentions being bred, and the wiki claims with 50 or higher virility she can lay up to 20 eggs after 5 days. Wiki claims you can get her Panties if you approach her while she's giving birth. The wiki doesn't list her in the NPC pregnancy list.​
Azra Quest #2 (Tarkus): There is a one time sex scene with a motherhusked raskvel.​

# of NPCs by Location
Mhenga: 2​
Tavros Station: 6​
Tarkus: 2 (3 if you count Lapinara)​
Myrellion: 2 (3 if you count Shade's cunt tail pregnancy)​
Uveto: 3​
New Texas: 2​
Zheng Shi: 1​
Breedwell: 1​
Gastigoth: 3​
Total: 22 (24)​

# of NPCs by Preg content category that I just made up.
Other: Not too sure how this character plays out.​
Static: Character is always pregnant, so content doesn't change much.​
Dynamic: Character has physical changes over time, and has a birth scene.​
Dynamic+: Dynamic with them sometimes showing up at the Nursery.​
Other: Shade, Parasitic Lapinara​
Static: Shelly, Queen Irellia​
Dynamic: Briha, Captain Khorgan, Female Raskvel, Ilaria (unsure if she has anything in the nursery), Sam, Stella, Tam, Zil Female, Raskvel Dockmaster (I think needs a bust though).​
Dynamic+: Aina, Ellie, Frostwyrm, Mirrin, Quaelle, Quinn (haven't done yet), Sera, Ula, Zheniya, Bored Jumper, Roxy​

Frostwyrm technically has their own nursery which they are always at, so I included them under Dynamic+. Bored Jumper's only have email interaction and interaction on Zheng Shi, but I'm biased for William's writing.

After playing CoC I was so excited to start this game, especially after so many people said it's so much better than the CoC. Few hours in and I was left quite disappointed after learning how few characters you can impregnate. Would've expected the choice being available at least for the recruited crew members. :(
I originally was making this to say you were wrong, but I can't say I blame you for feeling this after looking at the numbers. Most of the main story planets are 2 or less. Tavros looks like the place to be, but after the first night starting location was changed from Tavros to Mhenga, it isn't a great intro for players looking for NPC preg. You have the Zil Female pregnancy, and the Quinn pregnancy. To meet Quinn you need to complete the plantation question, which the wiki says is level 6+ recommended. I suspect the level requirement is probably 6. So, effectively 1 NPC pregnancy at the beginning planet.

I suspect most people might head to Tarkus or New Texas. I'm going to make an educated guess that most people who want to only preg others won't care for Mirrin, but I can't say for sure because I haven't touched her content after her first sex scene (I just don't care for her personality, I'm fine with PC preg). Gonna read the wiki to see if you have to get pregnant in order to get her pregnant.

"Mirrin’s hitting that age: that age where she wants kids.Unfortunately, on New Texas males think that if they swing their genitals in her face that she'll spread her legs and females are almost constantly pregnant and difficult to source. Not to mention that they generally don't care about her as something more than eye candy. Fortunately, you’re around!" - TiTS Wiki, Mirrin, Overview.

Made me chuckle since she ironically likes to wave her dick in front of the PC, and there is only 1 other New Texan you can preg (Ellie) and I don't think a single other New Texan is perpetually pregnant. The problem with pregnancy on New Texas was from what I thought the sterility drugs put in the water to keep the population in check.

Back on track! Looks like based on the wiki you can only have a penis and no vagina and still activate pregnancy with Mirrin. Ellie really needs a quality update. You can do a talk option in which she talks about you breeding her, but since it leads into the standard sex function which randomly chooses the scenes you can end up getting a tail up your ass. I know she's a bimbo, but Ellie, you can't get pregnant through the tail! Also, you are screwed (heh) if don't want to take it up the ass. Or you can save scum to only her vaginal scene.

Overall, Breedwell is definitely based on getting bred rather than breeding. Zheng Shi, like Myrellion, just isn't finished. I know there was the possibility of breeding in the Corona Lord gang when the deck would be finished, but last I knew Wsan would have been the one to write that, and now he's 100% focused on CoC2. All of that is future stuff though, and doesn't matter right now.

Then you shouldn't play CoC2, the devs hate pregnancy, like, really hates it.
They even have grudges because people ask for it.
Savin is the only one I know that anybody here would say hates pregnancy, and I'm not so sure about that. Maybe it isn't his fetish, or he just dislikes the amount of work that goes into writing it- okay wait. He wrote Cait so that she literally couldn't get pregnant, I doubt Arona will ever be impregnable (I saw Savin write on the Fenoxo Forums that Arona will be able to impregnate the PC when she finally gets her party expansion). You might be right that Savin doesn't like pregnancy for his characters and letting other people add it. EDIT: Based on information I've learned, I was being a little bit too cheeky here. I was unsure of whether all the characters in the above chart with Savin credited just simply missed out on a writer that added in preg content later (wiki isn't always 100% accurate). Based on what I know now, I would say it is more likely Savin wrote the preg content for those characters.

I will say though that the "devs" in total don't have an issue. They even have the entire month of May called Mayternity in which they focus on putting out pregnancy content. Savin and his team definitely know his patrons want it as it PC/NPC pregnancy was high up on a poll that I only know about because BubbleLord mentioned it in his forum thread and Savin corrected him about it.

They do? It's probably more a function of having so many people being responsible for different characters, getting art made for pregnancy, coding all the scene variations and character interactions, etc.
God forbid they put more effort in a project that makes 30k a month.
I think the big problem is Fenoxo is doing writing/editing/coding/project management at the same time. If he wants total control over what gets in he should probably just do writing/editing/project management and have someone else do the coding. I'd say he should honestly have someone else to help edit submission content as well, but I don't think he trusts anyone else to do it right.

Also Gedan and whatever issues she has that is preventing her from completing the full ship content and fixing the build system for automatically pushing the public github.

That's a shame. It still confuses me since the beginning of the game heavily implies that pregnancy would be one of the major things in the game: character and character creation (virility, cum amount), first thing you get is a care center for your offsprings, entire prison for breeding and then some more. And then you learn the authors are anti-pregnancy and the only characters you can actually impregnate are some random nobody NPCs.
The game is designed in a way that set pieces are created to facilitate submission content to fill in the blanks. Unsurprisingly, most first time writers don't start with breeding content as it's difficult. Of the writers that have a good track record and would write pregnancy content, most have moved on or have their own projects. Nonesuch has Cloud 10, Wsan is now focused on CoC2, and JimT has been gone for years. William is the only one who might, and he already has a backlog of enough content to write that isn't pregnancy related. I can't think of anyone else, although there probably are some that are a bit less active on the Fenoxo Forums. I haven't touched the public discord at all.

Fen is focused on Dhaal, and once he is done on that he will likely be focused on the next probe and planet. Unfortunately, that means the previous planets that might lack certain content are left to submission content. Though, if he did 100% finish all planets before moving on there would be people complaining about the main story line being slow to progress.

I hope this explains to anybody who doesn't care about NPC breeding why it definitely seems like the content is barren.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
4 years, and still not implemented
View attachment 686698
I'd just like to be able to sell her to Steeltech or at least 1 of the major companies to make sexbots, just with a less dangerous attitude about it or care over what it thinks is "the best way". Changing a being too much from it's original purpose with something like reprogramming just seems wrong, sort of like you may as well be killing it outright.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I originally was making this to say you were wrong, but I can't say I blame you for feeling this after looking at the numbers. Most of the main story planets are 2 or less. Tavros looks like the place to be, but after the first night starting location was changed from Tavros to Mhenga, it isn't a great intro for players looking for NPC preg. You have the Zil Female pregnancy, and the Quinn pregnancy. To meet Quinn you need to complete the plantation question, which the wiki says is level 6+ recommended. I suspect the level requirement is probably 6. So, effectively 1 NPC pregnancy at the beginning planet.
That was a well made summary, thanks. Now before I continue I just want to preface that I am fully aware that what I'm going to say next makes me a self-entitled cunt.

I like to RP in the games I play and when it comes to kinks and fetishes I'm super vanilla (or super boring as some would call it). So when I play the game I don't fuck everything that moves and has the Sex option. I haven't sexed any of the random NPCs found in combat encounters. I also avoid any sexual interaction with NPCs that I personally don't find appealing (personality-wise or appearance-wise) -- this alone excludes all bug-characters, futas, herms, tailcunts, bimbos, ovipositors, egglaying and/or cowtits. On the other hand, it makes the few characters that I find attractive that much more exciting. In fact, I only sexed maybe 5-6 characters in the entire game.

So just because there are few token impregnable characters available doesn't mean I'm going to immediately jump on them. Perfect example is Mirrin who you mentioned in your post. I find him/her absolutely repulsive. And this is where the self-entitlement comes in: I'm upset that the few interesting characters that I've met and who are not complete sluts do not have the pregnancy option. I don't even demand that the authors add it. It's their game and they can do whatever they want to. I'm just disappointed and I guess I needed to vent out.

Reactions: Fikedever

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Potentially dum question here, but is there any way to get your preferred options to stick? I prefer a different font/line size to the default, but I find that I have to keep changing things every time I start the game. I'm running the .swf, if it helps.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I would like to add, if possible, is there a way to change the color of dialogues ?
I find it hard to read dialogues sometimes since italics kind of merge with the normal text after a while.
I ask here since i got rejected on fen's site.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I see. If that's the case then I misunderstood the point of the game -- no wonder my expectations were not met. Still makes me sad since I thoroughly enjoyed the game up until this point. Thanks for the clarification, it never even occurred to me think about it that way.
There is a way to pork other girls though. i forgot about the prison. So those bosses you beat and put their you can have them carry your babies.

I myself want at least one of them to become my horny slave with mind control chip in their head. They could also become crew members that give stats to your ship.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
That was a well made summary, thanks. Now before I continue I just want to preface that I am fully aware that what I'm going to say next makes me a self-entitled cunt.

I like to RP in the games I play and when it comes to kinks and fetishes I'm super vanilla (or super boring as some would call it). So when I play the game I don't fuck everything that moves and has the Sex option. I haven't sexed any of the random NPCs found in combat encounters. I also avoid any sexual interaction with NPCs that I personally don't find appealing (personality-wise or appearance-wise) -- this alone excludes all bug-characters, futas, herms, tailcunts, bimbos, ovipositors, egglaying and/or cowtits. On the other hand, it makes the few characters that I find attractive that much more exciting. In fact, I only sexed maybe 5-6 characters in the entire game.

So just because there are few token impregnable characters available doesn't mean I'm going to immediately jump on them. Perfect example is Mirrin who you mentioned in your post. I find him/her absolutely repulsive. And this is where the self-entitlement comes in: I'm upset that the few interesting characters that I've met and who are not complete sluts do not have the pregnancy option. I don't even demand that the authors add it. It's their game and they can do whatever they want to. I'm just disappointed and I guess I needed to vent out.
I originally perceived there was more content than there was simple because I engage in both NPC/PC preg content and most kinks. By going through it I discovered that there really wasn't as much content as I first thought, although they seem to be equal in number of characters (I am not doing a word count). And yeah, if you start considering fetishes the candidates drop off pretty hard. This is definitely a furry/monster girl game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think you would like 0 of those characters, assuming you also dislike taur. I'm interested to know the 5-6 characters you did like, if you can recall them?

Potentially dum question here, but is there any way to get your preferred options to stick? I prefer a different font/line size to the default, but I find that I have to keep changing things every time I start the game. I'm running the .swf, if it helps.
I am using the flash player projector with the version 0.8.094 Imagepack. Changing the main menu options looks to be stored in the save file. Try this:
  1. Start the game.
  2. Open a save file.
  3. Select main menu button in the bottom left of the screen (to the left of the save/load button).
  4. Change your options to what you desire.
  5. Save the game.
  6. Close and open the game.
  7. Open the same save from step 5.
You should now have the options, but if you open any other saves you haven't saved over with the new options it will revert to what they had. You'll have to redo steps 2-5 for any additional save files you want to change. Does that help?

I would like to add, if possible, is there a way to change the color of dialogues ?
I find it hard to read dialogues sometimes since italics kind of merge with the normal text after a while.
I ask here since i got rejected on fen's site.
Unless someone changes the game code, I don't think there is a way to change the color. Themes really should have been a basic part of the design from day one. The word for italics merging is probably italics bleed, and it is a bug when the italics tag isn't properly closed. Maybe increasing font size or line height would help?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Very unrelated question but in the "Siege of the Korg’ii Hold" the wiki lists a scene where Ula gets sexed by the milodian alpha and his friends when you lose to the alpha. But when I went through to see the scene I got one that just involves the alpha. Do you have to meet some extra requirement for that specific scene?

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Very unrelated question but in the "Siege of the Korg’ii Hold" the wiki lists a scene where Ula gets sexed by the milodian alpha and his friends when you lose to the alpha. But when I went through to see the scene I got one that just involves the alpha. Do you have to meet some extra requirement for that specific scene?
The only difference I could find for the War Alpha's bad end is high lust means he goes for the PC, and if not, he goes for Ula. I don't see any other variations in the . Loss scene function is miloBossManWinsFite so CTRL + F for that. It is possible the wiki is wrong.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
The only difference I could find for the War Alpha's bad end is high lust means he goes for the PC, and if not, he goes for Ula. I don't see any other variations in the . Loss scene function is miloBossManWinsFite so CTRL + F for that. It is possible the wiki is wrong.
Yeah I heard there was some controversies in the wiki about some editor turning a lot of stuff into his own personal fan fiction.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
It's like Fikedever said. If you get the War Alpha's lust up past his threshhold he'll fuck the PC when the PC loses (I think he switches to lust attacks and says something like "new plan, I'm fucking YOU" or whatever once you pass that point) and if you don't raise his lust enough he'll stick with his plan to fuck Ula first. At least that's how I remember it going, I always lose to him once after raising up his lust to see the scene.

**As a sidenote, at least for the scene where the alpha fucks the PC, the mention of the other milodans joining in is very brief so it might be the same for the Ula-gets-fucked-by-the-alpha scene.

Last edited:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Yea I’d just assume the wiki is incorrect. Here’s what I was referring to btw. Kind of sad, the scenes sound really good.

I knew about the lust mechanics beforehand as well I just thought it was weird that both the scenes were almost completely different from what the wiki said.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes