MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone explain what the image pack version is? Guessing it's images that correlates to specific scenes right?
Also, I just decided to start over and play anew and figure things out (Since Boobs Mod isn't getting updated, but the change doesn't seem all too different)
At the scene with the doggo bimbo at the beach, can't seem to continue the scene..Always grey with spirit willing but body isn't.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Can someone explain what the image pack version is? Guessing it's images that correlates to specific scenes right?
Also, I just decided to start over and play anew and figure things out (Since Boobs Mod isn't getting updated, but the change doesn't seem all too different)
At the scene with the doggo bimbo at the beach, can't seem to continue the scene..Always grey with spirit willing but body isn't.
Image pack version just has the high res character images in the corner at full size and has a dozen or so pieces through out the entire game that show up in the games various sex scenes. Beach scenes just allow you to repeat it until your energy reached zero then send you home, nothing else there really. Super charged modded sluts/studs can do about 10 in a row before running out.

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Ahh...Well basically you need to be..well..modded for sexual conquest in that situation. I wasn't sure if it was related to the libido or lust etc.
Wish it was little more clear on how to make it happen.
Feels so weird seeing fleshed out aspect of the game now (Been ton of patches and updates since I last played)

So wait, what do I need to do to get the scene going though?

Last edited:

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
what does the mod change
if referring to BOOBS (I am not sure if it is continuing to be worked on or not, has not had an update in quite a while) then it adds back content that was cut from the game (anything incest related) to meet Patreon standards as well as adds some things of its own.

if referring to the imagepack, it is not quite a 'mod' as an addition, it just takes the version it represents and adds various images to it such as for characters or areas or the such.

if not referring to either your probably thinking of in-game modifications, which can alter ones appearance and stats (its a bit of a balancing act if you don't want to take hits to stats)

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
4 years, and still not implemented
You'll be waiting even longer I'm sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game the author moved his idea for Hand So to is called Cloud 10 if you wanna check it out. But last time I looked at it, it didn't have much content and I didn't like the change in artstyle (instead of looking like an adult, my character now looks like a big-headed loli). Not sure if there have been changes since I last played it though.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

The game the author moved his idea for Hand So to is called Cloud 10 if you wanna check it out. But last time I looked at it, it didn't have much content and I didn't like the change in artstyle (instead of looking like an adult, my character now looks like a big-headed loli). Not sure if there have been changes since I last played it though.
Yeah the moment I saw that there wasn't gonna be any rape in Cloud 10 I lost all interest. I mean CoC2 and TITS don't have any rape either just bdsm and dom/sub play when you lose or be defeated. But still was hoping to see something different. Albedo is again a shit character so team albedo is an instant turn away from me.

Also if Fen is gonna take over Hand So it makes me sad because he still hasn't added psionics and Myrellion war still hasn't been concluded which both also were first introduced 4 years ago

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

Damn, i was really hyped for her content too (one of the reasons i was hyped for the ship update), sad to see this...
And as for cloud 10, i remember playing it at some point (didn't know it was from that guy), but i never played it once after that...

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Damn, i was really hyped for her content too (one of the reasons i was hyped for the ship update), sad to see this...
And as for cloud 10, i remember playing it at some point (didn't know it was from that guy), but i never played it once after that...
A lot of writers/creators are moving on from TITS to do something else, heck just recetly the creator Wsan the guy who did Stella, Roz, Amber, bunch of milodans etc. Decided to quit TITS to work full time with Savin on CoC2.

Reactions: B2B2

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Wsan's content is consistently my favorite, so as long as he's still around somewhere I don't mind. His milodan stuff from TiTs and Brint from CoC2 is great.

Reactions: hdgamer

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Wsan's content is consistently my favorite, so as long as he's still around somewhere I don't mind. His milodan stuff from TiTs and Brint from CoC2 is great.
Yeah, Wsan is definitely one of the better ones, always enjoy his stuff.

Whatever Zone

Mar 4, 2018
Are there any third party mods available/in development for Trials in Tainted Space? Like, any way to restore the incest content removed from the game while playing the most recent version? Is there a thread here or some other board where people just share what mods they've created for TiTS?

Reactions: Nessiah

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Are there any third party mods available/in development for Trials in Tainted Space? Like, any way to restore the incest content removed from the game while playing the most recent version? Is there a thread here or some other board where people just share what mods they've created for TiTS?
None that I'm aware and I even checked the 8chin boards. TITS is not very mod friendly in the sense that the devs will do their best to censor you in their forum and other disscusion locations where they have power.

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
There is no way to add the incest content because those characters aren't cut from the game. They were re-purposed with new scenes. So if the incest content is added back then these re-purposed characters with the new scenes will need to be cut.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes