Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
So, uh, no source code drops in under a week shy of three months now (a quarter year). Pretty much no content I care about, either.

I'm feeling pretty annoyed now, I must admit.
I understand you so much, I used to back then about 2 years ago and just left after there were no meaningful updates for about 6 months, still enjoy the game from time to time but I'm still salty.

Reactions: Sole and Megumin.

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
So, uh, no source code drops in under a week shy of three months now (a quarter year). Pretty much no content I care about, either.

I'm feeling pretty annoyed now, I must admit.
The greatness of Fenoxo & Co died pretty much exactly the second they got the patreon up and running. i think they didnt expect THIS kind of monetary success, and dont get me wrong, i'm happy they got a lot of money now, for the OG CoC they all deserve it.
But TiTS was way too blown up with features from day 1. Too many people requesting different stuff (rightfully so, loads of them paid money) lead to the situation the game is in now - nobody is really happy, because the game is only 10% stuff everybody likes, and 90% other stuff, but its that way for everybody now.
The game has a ton of content as is, but not enough to actually fill the desires of each niche.
very few normal women in the game for "normalfags", too few futas for degenerates, too few furries for furfags, too little men for homosexuals yada yada yada.
Over that frustration i think Fen got a bit bored and isnt as hungry as he maybe was in CoC, also he's old and has family now...
Personally however, i'm much more annyoed by CoC2, which is a blatant cashgrab with no money or work going into it.
Winter City, the dungeon centred around this very weird "Corruption" concept that somehow maybe has some part in this game somewhen down the road is on "ETA very soon" since half a year basically.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The greatness of Fenoxo & Co died pretty much exactly the second they got the patreon up and running. i think they didnt expect THIS kind of monetary success, and dont get me wrong, i'm happy they got a lot of money now, for the OG CoC they all deserve it.
But TiTS was way too blown up with features from day 1. Too many people requesting different stuff (rightfully so, loads of them paid money) lead to the situation the game is in now - nobody is really happy, because the game is only 10% stuff everybody likes, and 90% other stuff, but its that way for everybody now.
The game has a ton of content as is, but not enough to actually fill the desires of each niche.
very few normal women in the game for "normalfags", too few futas for degenerates, too few furries for furfags, too little men for homosexuals yada yada yada.
Over that frustration i think Fen got a bit bored and isnt as hungry as he maybe was in CoC, also he's old and has family now...
Personally however, i'm much more annyoed by CoC2, which is a blatant cashgrab with no money or work going into it.
Winter City, the dungeon centred around this very weird "Corruption" concept that somehow maybe has some part in this game somewhen down the road is on "ETA very soon" since half a year basically.
One of the issues people have, is the writers will abandon characters, as that is what happened in CoC and will happen in CoC 2 & TiTs, but they will not allow anyone else to finish them as I remember people were being hit with 'Cease and Desist' when people finished (or tried to) CoC characters (CoC hit the end of the story, then they basically jumped ship to TiTs and will most likely do the same with TiTs)

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
One of the issues people have, is the writers will abandon characters, as that is what happened in CoC and will happen in CoC 2 & TiTs, but they will not allow anyone else to finish them as I remember people were being hit with 'Cease and Desist' when people finished (or tried to) CoC characters (CoC hit the end of the story, then they basically jumped ship to TiTs and will most likely do the same with TiTs)
Yeah any modding thread on the fen site is always hit with a quick warning and list of restrictions or they get banned. I think its a furry thing, they get way too defensive over their OC characters to the point where its hard to submit fan content/scenes on the site which makes a lot of people not even bother which is annoying since some of the best content in this game was made by users in the fen forum.

I'm much more annyoed by CoC2, which is a blatant cashgrab with no money or work going into it.
CoC2 like TITS is just super slow when it comes to content, there's always a list of critical things they want to add or put on hold that last years. Dosen't help that CoC2 is just super generic and safe with too much race bloat and annoying features. And like TITS super safe in regards to content.

BTW they just released Winter City for CoC2 so maybe there's some good content finally after that whole kitsune debacle.

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
I remember the fan-mod for CoC that's on Fen's Forums was unable to make any real changes or to end character arcs for anyone because fan authors got pissed their half-baked OC's were still in the game barely doing anything so the mod authors on 8chan had to his versions and do his job for him. I just don't understand how these guys can both A( Release a half-assed character commission that's been abandoned for years) and B(Get pissed when someone actually tries to rewrite or remove them from being a bloat to the overall game)

DoctorThanks77

Feb 10, 2020
I love how corruption and taint always played a small insufficient role, with taint not being a real feature until fen remembered there was a mechanic he had in CoC and even then you could play the whole game without noticing getting tainted.

Reactions: Sole

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I love how corruption and taint always played a small insufficient role, with taint not being a real feature until fen remembered there was a mechanic he had in CoC and even then you could play the whole game without noticing getting tainted.
It's the same for CoC2 it has no real effects so far, granted they keep saying it'll play a more important role but for the past two years it just serves for you to call characters bitches more often during sex scenarios.

Reactions: B2B2 and Sole

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah any modding thread on the fen site is always hit with a quick warning and list of restrictions or they get banned. I think its a furry thing, they get way too defensive over their OC characters to the point where its hard to submit fan content/scenes on the site which makes a lot of people not even bother which is annoying since some of the best content in this game was made by users in the fen forum.

CoC2 like TITS is just super slow when it comes to content, there's always a list of critical things they want to add or put on hold that last years. Dosen't help that CoC2 is just super generic and safe with too much race bloat and annoying features. And like TITS super safe in regards to content.

BTW they just released Winter City for CoC2 so maybe there's some good content finally after that whole kitsune debacle.
Haha, how ironic that they actaually release it the exact day after i finally crumbled and voiced my annoyance on some forum. what a crazy coincidence. also thank you a lot for telling me, i dont check fenoxos site as often as i used to anymore!

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So quick question, do you think there are more options if you go as a male PC or female PC then change to a Futa PC?

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So quick question, do you think there are more options if you go as a male PC or female PC then change to a Futa PC?
Having a Futa character will give you more options than just a male or female character, you can always just use titsed to edit your character to how you want multiple penises, vaginas, breast etc

Reactions: Oddly

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
And you're more likely to count towards characters with a hard preference for dick or pussy.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
aaaahm.... is there any explaination of what all this different download versions does?
The game is a flash game so once that fact is known what each version mean is pretty explicit swf is for the .swf version that require the adobe player standalone to run, AIR version for using adobe AIR, the two APK for android user.
The less obvious are the BooBs mod which is a modded version but since it's not a link to the project page but a download link further research in the thread is warranted and the image pack version is a version (.swf not air) in which there are image during some sex scene but may be some version behind.

If you have further question I encourage you to try the search function and you will probably find the answer that you seek othewise just ask.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes