UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
is there your character image like in trap quest?if you know what i mean
You mean a character screen where you can see a drawing/image of your character ?
no, there isn't.
But, you can have a "bust" like a lot of character in the game (don't really remember how tho, it's been a while since i've done it).

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
You mean a character screen where you can see a drawing/image of your character ?
no, there isn't.
But, you can have a "bust" like a lot of character in the game (don't really remember how tho, it's been a while since i've done it).
ty for reply,and sad(

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
By any chance is there a wiki page or document or something that details the various values and adjectives that change based on those values?

What I mean is for example dick size has various different words at different sizes. At exactly what length does a dick start getting described as "tiny", "mini", "huge" etc

Different body parts modify adjectives used at different number thresholds and I'm wondering if anyone has compiled a list somewhere.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Can some one tell me about the state of the game? It used to have choices but at some point all new content seemed to become sub and futa. Did they double down or has it returned to some thing more balanced? Cause futanari kills mi boner and femdom does too.

Feb 12, 2020
the image file keeps downloading to firefox where i dont have a flash player there for it to run, im using chrome cuz its hard to work with firefox, i wanna know if im doing something wrong cuz im new to using flash to run a game

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
Can some one tell me about the state of the game? It used to have choices but at some point all new content seemed to become sub and futa. Did they double down or has it returned to some thing more balanced? Cause futanari kills mi boner and femdom does too.
the game has always been that way. it had futa characters from the start of the game and all through out.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
the game has always been that way. it had futa characters from the start of the game and all through out.
Seem you misunderstood, I know it had futa trough all the story but it was content you could evade, hell you can be Kiro wingman and leave it as that. But after uveto I remember pretty much hitting a wall as there simply wasnt any way to not get seven dicks inside in every scene.

TheLeftFriend

Nov 28, 2018
Seem you misunderstood, I know it had futa trough all the story but it was content you could evade, hell you can be Kiro wingman and leave it as that. But after uveto I remember pretty much hitting a wall as there simply wasnt any way to not get seven dicks inside in every scene.
Depends, some female enemy's have been added and some new female NPC have appeard, but also a lot of futa-content. i would recomend COC2 if you want fewer futa-girls.

Reactions: knyght
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes