ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
just saw the game but i'm confused with which one to download for windows and what the packs and extras are about can someone explain it please

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
is there a complete list of crewmembers somewhere and how to get them? not gonna go through all those characters on the wiki

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
Speaking of crew, which are the must haves that take up crew space?
So that means excluding Siegwulfe, Gray Goo Armor and Varmint
I know Anno gives the best rates, a full 85%, for selling stuff to her
Ramis for stat growth for Str, Ref and Wil
Paige for Limber
...and thats all I can think of really
Once you get SideWinder, you never really need Shekka's repair skills
and Reaha may be my boo for sex scenes, but she's pretty useless other than that.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Speaking of crew, which are the must haves that take up crew space?
So that means excluding Siegwulfe, Gray Goo Armor and Varmint
I know Anno gives the best rates, a full 85%, for selling stuff to her
Ramis for stat growth for Str, Ref and Wil
Paige for Limber
...and thats all I can think of really
Once you get SideWinder, you never really need Shekka's repair skills
and Reaha may be my boo for sex scenes, but she's pretty useless other than that.
Just use the clowncar cheat, ship crew space was the most useless mechanic.

Reactions: feral74

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
no it won't, since they deleted incest because of patreon rules.
Shade is still in the game as your direct sister from another mother. They only removed the Frosty family thing because you are the parent, and I guess that was where the line was drawn.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Just use the clowncar cheat, ship crew space was the most useless mechanic.
Personally, I like it since it makes Steele think a bit more on who/why to take along the journey. Most of them don't have any inherent benefits aside from whomstd've is getting down and dirty. I think the main issue with it is that there's not enough benefits from winning space ship battles. I don't even bother fighting and escape every time.

Last edited:

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
This game will one day conquer all the tags ever made.
Like was said, incest was removed. As far i can tell and told by some, one of the things missing is any vore related kink. The only thing close to that, you can say?, is the scene with the Frostwyrm where you choose the "Eat her out" option. But not sure.

JOEJOE555

Aug 19, 2019
Im on mac and trying to use the image pack but it isn't working. When I use flash on the image pack nothing comes up.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is that new banner fake news? I don't recall there ever being any mention of recruiting Roo.
Roo
Bianca
Dane
Emmy (lol)
Syri
Gianna
Leila (literally who?)

Are all planned to be crew members in the future. Honestly I don't know why they have so many crew available when the max limit I think you can get is 7(?) on the ship and when they're useless besides the repeated sex scenarios or purchasing items.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Roo
Bianca
Dane
Emmy (lol)
Syri
Gianna
Leila (literally who?)

Are all planned to be crew members in the future. Honestly I don't know why they have so many crew available when the max limit I think you can get is 7(?) on the ship and when they're useless besides the repeated sex scenarios or purchasing items.
Depends on the ship and upgrades you put on it. I have the ship you get from Zheng Shi, forgo its actual name since i changed it, but i can hold 13 crew inside of it.
There was one ship that had massive space for crew but forgot where its sold.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Roo
Bianca
Dane
Emmy (lol)
Syri
Gianna
Leila (literally who?)

15 if you don't have any weapons. :WeSmart: More crew members are only for variety I'm pretty sure; however, it's like you and others have said the majority of them are useless aside from banging but that's kind of similar to how it was in corruption of champions. I could see there being some kind of small bonus for having Bianca (medical), Dane (weapon tweaks), or Emmy (who cares about her?) on the ship though.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
15 if you don't have any weapons. :WeSmart: More crew members are only for variety I'm pretty sure; however, it's like you and others have said the majority of them are useless aside from banging but that's kind of similar to how it was in corruption of champions. I could see there being some kind of small bonus for having Bianca (medical), Dane (weapon tweaks), or Emmy (who cares about her?) on the ship though.
Do you know who Leila is? Don't think I've met that character

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Roo
Bianca
Dane
Emmy (lol)
Syri
Gianna
Leila (literally who?)

Leila, if i remember right, is new laquine npc.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes