Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Am I the only one who can't help but go, "Who?" any time they mention of these characters (old or fairly new) by name?
I always have to open up the wiki for this game in another tab, and then ctrl+f almost every name mentioned in the changelog.
It's become kind of a ritual at this point.

Really happy about futa Brandy btw, that girl has one of my favorite busts in this game.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
I always have to open up the wiki for this game in another tab, and then ctrl+f almost every name mentioned in the changelog.
It's become kind of a ritual at this point.

Really happy about futa Brandy btw, that girl has one of my favorite busts in this game.
Brandy is great ain't she? I prefer her without the extra appendage but am really happy that the option is there for others like you. More love for the moo girl. :sneaky:

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
You know, part of me figures the amount of art this game gets they could afford to make a character viewer with like, pop-on parts like you see in Witch Trainer and other ren'py games. You know the ones I mean, where like there's a base character model and then it overlays a fatter ass or bigger boobs or w/e. As I recall, CoC 1 had that briefly early in development

BUT then I remember how adjatha draws (apparently dicks smaller than 12 inches just flat don't exist, and apparently all clothed dicks are just smushed into a sphere?) and I figure maybe we dodged a bullet there.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
You know, part of me figures the amount of art this game gets they could afford to make a character viewer with like, pop-on parts like you see in Witch Trainer and other ren'py games. You know the ones I mean, where like there's a base character model and then it overlays a fatter ass or bigger boobs or w/e. As I recall, CoC 1 had that briefly early in development

BUT then I remember how adjatha draws (apparently dicks smaller than 12 inches just flat don't exist, and apparently all clothed dicks are just smushed into a sphere?) and I figure maybe we dodged a bullet there.
Yeah it's a shame, their art is really good, but then they completely drop the ball (heh) whenever they draw male genitalia.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
I played this game a lot but I still don't know who is the bunny girl in the cover photo, can anyone enlighten me?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
correct me if im wrong, but im p sure that roo cannot be in your crew, unless they added that clothing design for fun lmao.

mercer12

May 4, 2018
Backers New Update

0.8.108 Changelog:

• As requested during the “RPG4TG” fundraiser event that I participated in, Azra now has a mom-dom scene. I hope it satisfies. That THICC scene clocks in around 14 pages in raw length with all the variations, but the version you’ll see in game still packs plenty of heft. Thanks to William for giving it some proof-reading!
  • Dhaal now has Extrameet events, written by Fr0sty and coded by DrunkZombie!
  • Syri’s bionahole should now exist as an item you can carry and use during Syriquest (and after, if you don’t give it back to her).
  • A number of small typos in various scenes have been fixed between Gena, DrunkZombie, and myself.

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018

This is why JayEcho is the best artist TiTS has.
Fisianna, Cynthia, Mirrin, Belle, Saec, Gwen, Paige...

All top tier.

Reactions: Megumin. and Dwemer
Jan 28, 2018
One: No one (or in this case whoever wrote Fissiana, sorry I forgot) has written a preg expac for her. Obviously.
Two: Supposedly its reaaally a knot in the britches coding preg contents.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes