JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Has anything changed or is this still like, everyone you meet is down to fuck and no choices or anything you do has any consequence?

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Has anything changed or is this still like, everyone you meet is down to fuck and no choices or anything you do has any consequence?
I mean some situations have consequences like getting impregnated or getting a parasite, the worst can cost you a bad ending and end your game if you dint save.

There are choices and some can either give you more options or remove others. Maybe even change who you are. etc. A simple example is going to Poe A, Depending on your choice you can either completely change in to a Saurmorian, aka: Metal lizard Or change in to a spidery person and few others. (Excluding sex and such)

But to say the least, most are down to fuck, some cannot be if you don't have some specifics, example being Nessa that requires some specifications to bang like no STDS . Another are if you done a quest line or not.
This answers your question?

Last edited:

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
no it won't, since they deleted incest because of patreon rules.
Like was said, incest was removed. As far i can tell and told by some, one of the things missing is any vore related kink. The only thing close to that, you can say?, is the scene with the Frostwyrm where you choose the "Eat her out" option. But not sure.
The Zil twins are explicitly, repeatedly described as incestuous in-game.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The Zil twins are explicitly, repeatedly described as incestuous in-game.
I always wondered about, was it because they're not blood related and I missed some text or because they never directly have sex with each other. They just spit roast you or watch you fuck one of them.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
I always wondered about, was it because they're not blood related and I missed some text or because they never directly have sex with each other. They just spit roast you or watch you fuck one of them.
Actually good eye there, i don't now. but as far i know its not WITH each other. Checked myself in-game and the wiki. Yea there is no sexual scene with each other but in the wiki is stated one and the other as a "Significant other". So maybe.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
There is also Miko and Mai the fox twins you meet when Kiro invites you for a orgy. Not only they fuck each other in the scene is very obvious they are in a relationship. The thing is that is really hard for any employ of patreon to find this stuff if isn't really in your face, and even when it is can take some time before they say anything as isn't that hard to find someone violating the rules while opperating normally specially among small accounts.

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
It's astonishing to see so many crewmates planned since the roster is so full already. The only non crew npc I'd want to join at this point is Tessa I think...

Reactions: hentaifelf

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
The core content is STILL there, as in the character and sex scenes but the incest part was removed. The incest was with the first Frostwyrm offspring you had right? Hope my memory is still right

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
[Backers | TiTS] The Cow’s Spooge & Goblins Cum Due

I’d love to tell you that I absolutely destroyed that Azra scene I was working on, but I fell into a pretty funky headspace last night that has persisted through today. Quite simply: I can’t mentally summon the degree of sweetness and care I would need to approximate Azra’s voice in the scenes right now. Instead I spent the afternoon chunking in a simple expansion for Brandy, a new scene from William, and cleaned up some bugs.
(Edit: Like the fucking CLOD that I am… I forgot to mention that Dreghan is in the game now too. Patch notes should be correct now.)
0.8.107 Changelog:
  • Brandy can now be given dicksprout! You’ll need to be at the “Lovers” stage with her to do it, which means having received her letter and spoken to her about it (with the appropriate reaction chosen.) Afterward she will have two new sex scenes (one of which replaces the current exhibitionism scene) and a number of edits to other scenes to make mention of her new endowment. Written by HugsAlright, coded by me.
  • The gabilani chemist got ANOTHER scene from . This time, you can slap some grav-cuffs on her and take her to pound town – with an optional walk through the streets while you do it. That SHOULD complete her full load of scenes. The WIP/debug message when encountering her has been removed.
  • Dreghan the big bad Korgonne can now be found, written by Freed85 and coded by Whimsalot.
  • Fixed an incorrect dick error in a Tuuva scene.

• Lorelei fanart by Jinsan on the discord!
    The gabilani cyborg no longer pretends that she won if you defeated her and then walked away.
  • Added trip chance and stagger chance to the combat item stat list in the Codex.
  • Cleaned up a bunch of typos.
  • The Zaika Hydra no longer has 1 leg in the code.
  • It should now be impossible to get both the “Black Latex” and “Wooly” perks at the same time.
  • The Gabilani Chemist’s “Yellow Sticky!” status and two-part epoxy attack can now properly be wiped away.
  • One of the Gabilani Cyborg’s busts should no longer be improperly sized.
  • Various Crash Landing fixes courtesy of Gena and bug reporting players like you!

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I wish the knock off corruption of champions vr program that illustria po made could've been put in the mindwash visor. missed opportunity smh

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
I keep dragging the swf file to my browser(firefox)but keep getting blank white pages. Flash is enabled. Wat do :( ?

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
In my case, I use Internet Explorer to make it work. Its been the only one that's reliable so far for me. Try that.
flash standalone. most browsers are going to nolonger support flash, so you'd need a standalone player to run flash atm till adobe fully tries to kill it

Thanks anyways. Im a macfag:KappaPride: and it seems osx lacks any viable applications for swf files. Technology is progressively becoming more and more retarded as time passes :cry:.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes