Miss_Blackthorne

Mar 25, 2020
One: No one (or in this case whoever wrote Fissiana, sorry I forgot) has written a preg expac for her. Obviously.
Two: Supposedly its reaaally a knot in the britches coding preg contents.
The writer is Lkynmbr24 and they apparently are working on preg content and such still, but are currently jobless and broke due to the pandemic according to one of their posts.

sevlina1999

Jan 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh man, I'm dying to see the new Azra content. The content for her is easily in my top 5 list.

Does anyone have the current 0.8.108 version that could upload to mega or nopy or the other usual sites?

Last edited:

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
wut? since when? ive seen a couple of adja streams and there were a facecam of her. well at least person that were on the vid were a female shaped...
Shou does face cam while Adjatha never does. Kind of explains why the art from him are so… “roundish” all the time on female NPCs. He’s does amazing muscles for dudes though.

Did something happen amidst the artist? Now that I think about it was Gats the original test artist or something?
Gats left the team long ago to work on his own projects. The only main artists for TiTs is Shou and Adjatha while CoC2 has DCL and now Moria.

It happens. Cheshire was supposed to be one of the main artists too until she wanted to do her own thing like Gats.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes