yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
How do you progress the kimber quest from the point where you meet her at new texas. i'm kinda lost.
To progress you have to giver 4 of the following items (Of course this Implies if you flirted with her already several times and talked to her and such. So talk to her and flirt and have a few sessions with her first.):
  1. Ruskvel
  2. Sky sap
  3. Zil ration
  4. Nyrean rock candy
  5. Uthra Sap
Each one unlocking different sex scenes, in order from top to bottom: Get tied up, Pegging, shower sex, Mutual Masturbation and Mirror sex. Once you give her 4 of them, you will be given a quest by her and it involves traveling to Tarkus. (You wont receive it if Tarkus went Boom Boom). Completing said quest will give you a new sex option with her being On Top.

That help?

Reactions: JTakiyaa

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
How do you unlock extrameet?
After the Smut menu has been unlocked (In Masturbate menu) you SHOULD get a invitation for Extrameet. Once done you can accessed it from the smut menu while aboard your ship. Of course each planet has different characters you can swipe and some don't have any so keep that in mind. Only ones WITH the extrameet function are: Tavros, New Texas, Mhen'ga, Tarkus, Myrellion, and Uveto.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
After the Smut menu has been unlocked (In Masturbate menu) you SHOULD get a invitation for Extrameet. Once done you can accessed it from the smut menu while aboard your ship. Of course each planet has different characters you can swipe and some don't have any so keep that in mind. Only ones WITH the extrameet function are: Tavros, New Texas, Mhen'ga, Tarkus, Myrellion, and Uveto.
I'm pretty sure the newest planet (forgot what it's called) also has some extrameet encounters now.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Has there been any news on the Java port? I really don't want to catch up on content only to discontinue because non compatible saves and going through Kiro's quest again is a nightmare.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Has there been any news on the Java port? I really don't want to catch up on content only to discontinue because non compatible saves and going through Kiro's quest again is a nightmare.
"Javascript" port, if I remember right. And since Flash dies at the very end of the year, it's easy to guess it would be by next year. The Year of the FenOXo.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
"Javascript" port, if I remember right. And since Flash dies at the very end of the year, it's easy to guess it would be by next year. The Year of the FenOXo.
Another reason to wish this year would end sooner, thanks for the info.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean "Flash dies at the very end of the year" ?

Does it mean they (Adobe?) stop providing support for it?

(Trying to work out how that would prevent the TiTS folks from continuing to use it for offline DLs (how I usually play it) or whether it's some kind of legal thing?)

- Hadn't heard anything about this yet (obviously) so I was just hoping someone could explain the reasoning to me.

Thanks.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean "Flash dies at the very end of the year" ?

Does it mean they (Adobe?) stop providing support for it?

(Trying to work out how that would prevent the TiTS folks from continuing to use it for offline DLs (how I usually play it) or whether it's some kind of legal thing?)

- Hadn't heard anything about this yet (obviously) so I was just hoping someone could explain the reasoning to me.

Thanks.
The announcement was coordinated with Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Mozilla will prevent all operation of Flash software on all devices in 2020. In September 2019, Microsoft announced that on December 31, 2020, Flash will be entirely removed from all browsers via Windows Update. All .swf and stand alone flash projectors will no longer work on any apple or microsoft product when the roll out is complete. A few google searches will better explain it in more detail as to why.

Edit: This was announced in 2017 but Fen and several other Flash developers are only just now migrating their development platform to something newer.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes