Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
When I see Milly on the updated TITS banner I thought she finally got more content but nope she still only has that one non repeatable sex scene in the first probe quest. :FacePalm: You can't just let a character that thick exist and do nothing with her its been years since she was introduced.
1500x500.jpeg

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh the gambliani/gabliani/whatever-the-fuck-stupid-name-fen-came-up-with-for-the-space-goblins chemist can be impregnated now apparently. Any links for the filthy pirates?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh the gambliani/gabliani/whatever-the-fuck-stupid-name-fen-came-up-with-for-the-space-goblins chemist can be impregnated now apparently. Any links for the filthy pirates?
Impregnated yes but it sounds from the change log that she immediately gets an abortion or dumps the kid on you. Though a TITS style twist would be her moving the pregnancy onto you if you get defeated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnds

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Impregnated yes but it sounds from the change log that she immediately gets an abortion or dumps the kid on you. Though a TITS style twist would be her moving the pregnancy onto you if you get defeated.
Wow, abortion? Thats a bit new for Fenoxo games lol. That being said I'm also waiting on the update, want to see for myself.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Wow, abortion? Thats a bit new for Fenoxo games lol. That being said I'm also waiting on the update, want to see for myself.
Nah, they aren't certain what it'll be; they're just throwing out a bunch of possibilities since the itself is pretty vague on that topic (probably to keep the scene a surprise). I do think that a full-on abortion is highly unlikely.

The changelog line:
  • The Gabilani chemist can be impregnated now, though she has her own way of dealing with the burdens of motherhood.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
0.8.110 Changelog:

• Fixed an inverted check causing crashes and/or displaying the incorrect version of a three paragraph chunk mid-scene.
  • Fixed a crash when getting thrown out of the bar for getting too drunk.
  • Fixed some variations that were left in raw text without being wrapped in appropriate logic.
  • Fixed a brothel crash related to a dumping a load into a creature object with no vagina instantiated.
  • Turning on your synthwomb’s birth control no longer makes your dong fire blanks.
  • The chemist pregnancy event now properly newlines below the room description.
  • Shekka’s follower sex scenes should all properly count for giving her an orgasm. Now if you kick her off your crew and play her sexbot game, she won’t lose instantly from being turbopentup… as long as you were banging her.
  • New antigrav jocks should now expose your ass.
  • You can no longer go jogging or swimming at the gym on New Texas while immobilzed by your giant package.
  • Fixed an issue where crewmate Shekka could be glitched into always being disabled. The erroneous status causing the bug should reset the next time you enter the crew menu, freeing her up to work properly after you back out and re-enter the crew menu.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes