PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
does anyone know how to trigger the Throbb bad end? I've used a save editor to mod my Steele all the way up to the required parameters but nothing
Add throbb to your inventory and keep using it. Same method to get the Gush and Soak bad ends. The game will hint at you in bold text that something 'bad' is coming.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
What's with this thread and not updating in time? Even CoC2 got a update to its thread before TiTS!
It's probably a TiTs Dev goes through this thread and ejects them from Patreon for spreading early visions (so no one will release it) or no one has it.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
If you check a while back Fen has added tackers to builds before just for that reason. When a copy runs in multiple locations it flags the account for him. When /f and /hgg were the main source of uploads they had to modify the builds before releasing them to remove the code that did it.

Edit: should be a link to when this started being noticed on F95.
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-8-106-fenoxo.469/post-939619

Last edited:

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
You got a link for that? I thought they removed the PC version, I can't seem to be able to find a proper exe file.
Find it on Adobe's website. If not, look up standalone flash players. If you can't find anything that suits you, then that's all the help I can give.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Find it on Adobe's website. If not, look up standalone flash players. If you can't find anything that suits you, then that's all the help I can give.
You can just zip your own Adobe Flash Player and upload it onto your comment in this forum (click your file and drag into comment to upload)

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
It's probably a TiTs Dev goes through this thread and ejects them from Patreon for spreading early visions (so no one will release it) or no one has it.
If you check a while back Fen has added tackers to builds before just for that reason. When a copy runs in multiple locations it flags the account for him. When /f and /hgg were the main source of uploads they had to modify the builds before releasing them to remove the code that did it.

Edit: should be a link to when this started being noticed on F95.
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-8-106-fenoxo.469/post-939619
It's more so that the people who used to supply the thread with updates stopped caring and stop their subscription to Fen and Co. I don't think Fen has cared about banning people for spreading updates for a while, because that's just free money for them. They were making 30k+ before tagging files, they're still making 30k+ now.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's more so that the people who used to supply the thread with updates stopped caring and stop their subscription to Fen and Co. I don't think Fen has cared about banning people for spreading updates for a while, because that's just free money for them. They were making 30k+ before tagging files, they're still making 30k+ now.
I and many others stopped my sub a year ago because they kept the updates pretty slow/minor and when I saw Fen state he's glad incest content is gone because he thinks its gross and he has a daughter and shit like that so its weird for him.

Dude cmon you write pages upon pages involving animal genitalia I hope you own no pets fen.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I and many others stopped my sub a year ago because they kept the updates pretty slow/minor and when I saw Fen state he's glad incest content is gone because he thinks its gross and he has a daughter and shit like that so its weird for him.

Dude cmon you write pages upon pages involving animal genitalia I hope you own no pets fen.
To Fen's credit (and I hate the guy) I don't think those two are comparable, lol.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah, I doubt it's the trackers or whatever. I think people just stopped caring at some point.

I'm genuinely suprised the game even has such a huge amount of support.

Reactions: Elias85

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I supported Fen on Patreon for a couple of years, but I stopped when I realised how much of a massive drop off of information there's been. At one stage, you'd get a blog post every couple of days; a new patch or just an update. Then it dropped off, maybe a week or two between posts. Its picked up again, but its not at the pace it used to be. Its a decent game, but with 10 probe planets planned and we've only just gotten to the fifth planet, I can't see Fen and co sustaining the game for another 5 or 6 years.

As for why Fen keeps getting that level of support? Honestly, I think most people have forgotten they support him on Patreon.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

Truly, plenty stop subbing for the sub par updates. I remember when he used to give updates regarding progress on the game once every two days. Now we barely see him spend more time than on his twitter. For me the fire they had few years ago feels like its gone so I stop subbing on patreon. Heck even the story haven't progressed for how long now?

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I doubt it's the trackers or whatever. I think people just stopped caring at some point.

I'm genuinely suprised the game even has such a huge amount of support.
Funny enough, the only reason I think he even had Gedan implement the trackers is because he has a massive hate boner for the chan boards.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes