Jan 29, 2018
So, the wiki says there is a sex scene for the milodan war alpha, aka Eitan after besting him in a spar where you fuck him. But it's not showing up, is the scene still unwritten or is something else being buggy?

-Edit-

Nvm you gotta beat him in the spar via lust it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
is there a way to change the names of characters? (not the player but everyone else)

also, what does Image Pack do exactly? it seems to not do anything but force me to use an SWF player :/

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
is there a way to change the names of characters? (not the player but everyone else)

also, what does Image Pack do exactly? it seems to not do anything but force me to use an SWF player :/
Nope

Image pack allows you to view character busts in a higher resolution and some sex scenarios/introductions have have artwork in between the paragraphs.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Nope

Image pack allows you to view character busts in a higher resolution and some sex scenarios/introductions have have artwork in between the paragraphs.
I've played for a bit and didn't see any difference. can you point out a scene that gets new artwork in between paragraphs?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I've played for a bit and didn't see any difference. can you point out a scene that gets new artwork in between paragraphs?
The character bust in the top left when interacting with a character can be expanded. Artwork can be seen is some scenes only have sex with Flahne by eating her out or meet Amber in Mhenga for the first time and you'll see an example.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
I'd say yes since Dhaal recently came out with a description similar to Oruun.
Dhaal was originally Phaedra. However, people didn’t like the idea of a alternative starter planet so they made it a rush planet instead. Also the zaika are a avian/drow-like species so they went along with the elf species part.

It also looks like the doc was edited in April 11th by Savin. So surprisingly it is still being used.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Its been what 4-5 years since Beth Carver had any content and now she finally makes a cameo on Dhal, well its better than nothing I suppose hope its good though I did sucker up to her on my recent playthrough even though she's a bitch

Carver_(Adjatha).png

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the Throbb bad end? I've used a save editor to mod my Steele all the way up to the required parameters but nothing

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes