Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'd be curoius if anybody with access to the appropriate Patreon tiers could see if the latest Flash version is still 0.8.159, and if it isn't, update us with a new file.
I hate that I already know this won't end but the stupid me thinks it will...
1641921554643.png

Reactions: Gojii

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Also, I think it's laziness or bad planning if they're still trying to port a game despite having a 5-year heads up...
From what I remember hearing, they were fully aware of the flash shutdown at least a year beforehand and knew this had to be ported eventually. I think one could find a reply in that regards on a comment in one of the many blogposts on their site, but I sure as fuck can't be arsed to be the one going on that hunt.
Regardless, having this little to show for a full year after the shutdown of flash is honestly insulting. I sure know why I already stopped supporting them by the time they announced the content drought due to the port taking up the main focus in summer 2020.

Either way, we're now basically a full year into flash being dead, yet they have what to show for? an online play version based on js that has ... 20-25% of its content ported or so, judging by their patch notes? All not terrible speed... for a fucking glacier.
At this point I'd feel inclined to hedge my bets towards it being pure laziness, not just bad planning.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
i need solution: after i encountered centaur suit while rescuing Kiro from lab i became half taur, any way to reverse it? i can't even find a flag about it in editor
The only way is to eat Terran Treat or other treats until you lose the Half-Taur flag.

is there any way to change my character portrait?????
You can set a custom character portrait by entering options menu.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, excuse me, but does anyone know if it is possible to make a hermaphrodite character? If possible, could you tell me what I should get to get a vagina?

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Is it possible to download the new javascript version now or is that no longer an option? I still prefer to play a game on my hard drive without relying on a server to host the game.

Reactions: Gojii and Magazif

doorknoby1

Nov 8, 2018
hey guys. can someone upload a save file? I dont want to playthrough it the xxxx time and I cant get the save editor to work. I would appreciate it. Thx guys.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes