throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hello, excuse me, but does anyone know if it is possible to make a hermaphrodite character? If possible, could you tell me what I should get to get a vagina?
Half-gryvain characters can be either female or herm on character creation. Get Pussybloom from Lerris on Tavros if you want to grow a vagina later.

Reactions: Muityek

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Thank you
I would like to add that Kui-Tan is also an option for the character creation screen since can be only Male or hermaphrodite.
Consider looking through either one of these links if you're interested in looking for ways to add your missing other half in case you decided to not pick the two starting races.
and

Reactions: arls120

Yarzu

May 15, 2020
If i miss opening an email am I screwed out of an event/quest? Is there somewhere i can read past emails?

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
If I miss opening an email am I screwed out of an event/quest? Is there somewhere I can read past emails?
I think that some events progress whether or not you have checked their messages. On the bottom left of the game, there should be a small square with pencil looking icon, that is where you can look at all of the messages you've been sent. The icon will be green for any unread messages.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Bizzy path is messed up in the public release, it keeps getting reset to 10k viewers, and boobs shrink, or goes random, or image disappears permanetly, with random

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Why did they move from flash to JS? (other than flash being discontinued)
Because of flash being discontinued.... And because every major tech company made it so Flash wouldn't work in ANY major browsers because of it no longer being supported and updated. Also, if you couldn't tell from this thread, a lot of people don;t know how to use the Flash projector from the Adobe website

clades

Jun 15, 2017
That and it gives them an excuse to keep drawing sweet patreon support for minimal effort, Just code porting no New content .-edit spelling-
Porting anything from Flash to JS is the last thing I would label as "minimal effort", especially a project like this that was probably a huge mess under the hood.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How do the backers get the game then?
They didnt. Thats all a government conspiracy. All posts about JS version are made by supercomputer cooled by antarctic glacier near the Denmark, all info available is a carefully crafted lie by antifurry agencies. Run while you still can man!!!
This or they have some kind of authentication system that allows to get JS version only by backers.

• Haha
Reactions: ewafvirus

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
you have to be logged in on the fenoxo website where the new java builds get uploaded which prevents the use of the new builds by the non supporters. From what we can assume they are not possible to be ripped from the website and posted here to be used for free.
Playing on the website is going to be annoying.. Is that why fenoxo's done it then to put in DRM? Ah speculation is they'll wait for it to be more stable before download.
Typical, I don't play for 2 years and they completely re-do everything.

Last edited:

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
i have the entire gaming running on my pc, but the main issue is ripping the images, i think they're hidden somewhere but I can't find their location anywhere. truth be told i kinda gave up on running the game on my pc until i find more clues of some kind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
yeah, no images (especially when you have other with images + more content) makes the javascript version not very appealing, at least the gui is cool though

Reactions: Gojii
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes