Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
0.69.420 it java version. In developing now
v0.8.159 it flash version. Abandoned or paused?
Flash version is abandoned in favor of JS.

I'd love to play these games, but don't like getting raped.

Anyone know if there's a way to remove sex from combat so it's only in the story itself? Perhaps through a mod? If not in TiTS, then how about CoC 1/2 or Lilith's Throne?
Options -> Easy mode. This wont remove rapes and sex but make combat much easier.

Reactions: HarryHill99

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Are there any changes in the game's content in the Java version or is it just a pure import?

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
There have been many characters that have been abandoned and they snap at anyone who says to remove or finish them, modding would be great but if it did happen most mods would be hit with a DMCA as they have done so in the past and only allow mods they themselves have checked and approved, not really the freedom of modding.
I'm not even interested in modding, I just like looking through the code. Sometimes the wiki isn't clear on something and I can quickly check the code to clarify or find more info.

Reactions: Kallisto
Sep 20, 2017
Hello, could use some help here.
Replaying the game after a long period of time on a new pc. wanted to tweak my characters looks and some starting money.
My issues:
1. I can not for the love of me find my TiTs.sol save files when saving in game. They show up after closing the game, so they have to be saved somewhere. ( looked in appdata and typed TiTs_1.sol and tried looking in macromedia as well.)
2. When I manually save to file, and attempt to open it in TiTsEd, It comes up with an error stating the file in not correct. (Save to file "file" comes up as a .json, which I'm guessing is incorrect?)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, could use some help here.
Replaying the game after a long period of time on a new pc. wanted to tweak my characters looks and some starting money.
My issues:
1. I can not for the love of me find my TiTs.sol save files when saving in game. They show up after closing the game, so they have to be saved somewhere. ( looked in appdata and typed TiTs_1.sol and tried looking in macromedia as well.)
2. When I manually save to file, and attempt to open it in TiTsEd, It comes up with an error stating the file in not correct. (Save to file "file" comes up as a .json, which I'm guessing is incorrect?)
Are you trying to use the flash version's save editor with the new javascript version's saves? They're not compatible with each other.

Sep 20, 2017
Are you trying to use the flash version's save editor with the new javascript version's saves? They're not compatible with each other.
I'm uncertain the difference.
The executable is a .html that immediately open in my google browser.

OH WAIT. I did download the Java version from page 1.
What version would you recommend to download to have more success on running?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I'm uncertain the difference.
The executable is a .html that immediately open in my google browser.

OH WAIT. I did download the Java version from page 1.
What version would you recommend to download to have more success on running?
If you want to use the save editor, you're going to need to use one of the flash versions. From this thread, that means v0.8.159 from the spoiler in the OP. Running that version of the game is going to involve some extra work documented in the "How to Use" spoiler inside the "Installation" spoiler in OP.

Reactions: Gojii

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
so I am confused with the version number, what's the changlog?
Porting from flash to javascript, so there's a ton of temporarily removed content, a bunch of errors, and so much code reorganization it isn't even funny. Basically, if you don't want to be an alpha tester sit back and continue using whatever flash version you were using prior, at least until they're back up to current content in javascript.

canibusted

Mar 17, 2019
Was the original flash version written in Actionscript 2 or 3? Because Actionscript 3 is a variant of ECMAScript along with Javascript. May of been a factor in deciding with language to port to.
According to some of the recent posts, it was AS3. The problem is most likely the crazy amount of tech debt and organization from something that's been going for so long. I'd love to see the current SWF code out of morbid curiosity; the very old version I came across on github was crazy.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes