Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
So does loading file on Javascript not work or what? I am trying to load a java save not a flash save but its not doing anything.

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
how do i open it i have no experience with java
You open the html file with a browser.

So does loading file on Javascript not work or what? I am trying to load a java save not a flash save but its not doing anything.
You have to export the save using the export button on the save/load screen in the flash version. Exporting saves doesn't really work that well right now.

I'm guessing there's no progress in the main quest, yet?
Any new Beatrice reasner content ??
No the game is still being ported and only a few planets are done with the patreon version having one more planet than the free version.

playing on vo.69.420 and not able to cheat?
Click on the i in TiTS on the main menu screen a few times when you have a character loaded.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
You have to export the save using the export button on the save/load screen in the flash version. Exporting saves doesn't really work that well right now.
The save file I'm trying to load was one I save with the Java version open. I hit the save to file option last time I checked out the Java version. it saved as a Jason file.

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
The save file I'm trying to load was one I save with the Java version open. I hit the save to file option last time I checked out the Java version. it saved as a Jason file.
Sorry I just kind of skimmed your post. Have you made sure that you are playing the latest Java Script version #1184?

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
So currently the flash version is the most updated one, while now we are slowly getting the ported java/html version that isn't updated to the last flash version right?

Reactions: Gojii

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So currently the flash version is the most updated one, while now we are slowly getting the ported java/html version that isn't updated to the last flash version right?
Yes, the last flash patch dropped is the version with the most content. The javascript port only has a few planets and is largely bug fix patches right now.

Emil Yukimura

Sep 3, 2019
Got no problem with all the female/intersex additions and characters bein' added lately.. But wouldn't mind a male or two here and there... It'd be cool to implement a crew member that can actually join your party to fight with you.

Sep 10, 2021
Yes, the last flash patch dropped is the version with the most content. The javascript port only has a few planets and is largely bug fix patches right now.
So is the latest flash build viable or not? I thought I read in a past post to this thread that it was bugged to oblivion, but idk I may just be smoking crack.

Edit: I am indeed smoking crack. The latest Flash build (v0.8.159) is indeed stable. The latest Java build (v0.69.420 (nice:cool:)) is the buggy one, and has less content than the Flash build.

Edit Edit: Crackception! See my new post that I made after actually playing the Java build.

Last edited:

XINSHWNY

May 21, 2017
You open the html file with a browser.

No the game is still being ported and only a few planets are done with the patreon version having one more planet than the free version.

Click on the i in TiTS on the main menu screen a few times when you have a character loaded.
thx

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes